Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anna Själv Tredje -- "Tussilago Fanfara" CD Reissue Coming Still ???

Have both AST and Cosmic Overdose on original vinyl. While I return to Tussilago Fanfara fairly often and enjoy it quite a bit, Cosmic Overdose is more of a novelty that I have not played very often.

Quote Originally Posted by ashratom View Post
    Considering most of what they do these days is vinyl, it's actually more surprising they're releasing it on CD.
    This.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

It's highly likely that if and when Subliminal Sounds reissues this album, it will be on both vinyl and CD. Considering most of what they do these days is vinyl, it's actually more surprising they're releasing it on CD. And I'm sure they won't mess with the cover art as they have no history of doing that.
    I wonder if it's because there was never a legit CD before for a highly collectible record? It has a significantly larger reputation than things like Resan or Mats Glenngård that only saw vinyl RE.

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    I'm lucky to own an original "Tussilago Fanfara" bought in the 80s from Ultima Thule, when such music was still cheap due to general idifference. The german CD reissue I saw of this one is definitely a bootleg.

And yes, the Subliminal Sounds double LP reissue of Älgarnas Trädgård debut has a street date of 3/3/2015.

That's where I got my LP copy too - Ultima Thule! They had it in stock back then. I should have bought 3 of them.....
    I bought a lot from Ultima Thule also,but obviously bit too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr33t View Post
    I wonder if it's because there was never a legit CD before for a highly collectible record? It has a significantly larger reputation than things like Resan or Mats Glenngård that only saw vinyl RE.
    That's possible, Mike. Though I would say its reputation - and this is really only within collector circles anyway - is about the same as Kvartetten Som Sprangde, which Subliminal Sounds only released on vinyl (which I bought even though I have the original, mainly for the liner notes and to see what they did with the sound). I just hope they actually do release it on CD (and Kvartetten on CD while at it...)