Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ad Infinitum- on Ambien....

Ad Infinitum- on Ambien....

I have tunes I varios stages of Finalozartiom. Lots of class Yes, Gegensis, mariooliom.ranaissmace. Rush and othe namds. Is this something worst finishing or should it be best to to trash neat.

I have the songs in basic for,, Judy all the Eagles Calvary need to be adored,
    ANet satire you....

Note - EDIT - the above was an Ambien induced psychedelic freak out posting. My wife found me passed out in the kitchen about midnight. Sorry for the insanity and enjoy the craziness. Pretty funny.
    Last edited by Adinfinitum; 02-17-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Dude....you okay?
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Trane rulez!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Finish it right now - it'll be really psychedelic.

So how is this coming along?

I've been waiting for a second album for years; now I'm baffled.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

I guess the title is Judy All The Eagles Calvary.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    I would love a sophomore effort...however, I have to ask whether we should be concerned about the mental status of the O/P. IIRC, his name may be Mark. Is anyone in touch with him who could maybe check on him?

Jon Neudorf
    Yes, the initial post has me concerned as well.

Regards,
    Jon

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    I thought, upon reading the OP, that perhaps it was some cleverly written cryptic message. Now, after looking at his profile and noticing another recent post that has some "slurring" in the typing, I wonder as well. Hopefully he is okay and checks in soon. Oh, and as to that initial post, I have the self-titled Ad Infinitum disc and it's a great slab of 70's inspired Prog - I'd welcome another record!

I just recently sold the OP samples of the DEWTRON bass pedals. He was OK.

JK

The original post reads like auto correct on an iPhone.

I would be interested in new music from this band.

Quote Originally Posted by Adinfinitum View Post
    I have tunes I varios stages of Finalozartiom. Lots of class Yes, Gegensis, mariooliom.ranaissmace. Rush and othe namds. Is this something worst finishing or should it be best to to trash neat.

ANet satire you....
    Only if you can get another original Roger Dean album cover. No, seriously, even if you don't feel like finishing a whole album, pressing CDs, etc.. you could finish up whatever is almost ready and release an album or EP on Bandcamp, for download only. I would buy it.

Wow, I have absolutely No Recall of writing that post. I guess taking two ambiens combined with typing on a iPad will do that. Ha. Can't wait to show this to Mrs. Ad Infinitum. Basically, I do have a second CD worth of material that I want to finish and release. And yes, it will probably will be just a free download at this point because who the heck pays for music nowadays?

Phew. Count me as a buyer for anything posted.

Wow, I have absolutely No Recall of writing that post. I guess taking two ambiens combined with typing on a iPad will do that. Ha. Can't wait to show this to Mrs. Ad Infinitum. Basically, I do have a second CD worth of material that I want to finish and release. And yes, it will probably will be just a free download at this point because who the heck pays for music nowadays?

Any yes, my iPad has a mind of its own when it comes to autocorrect. I can see the correct letters popping out of the screen, but the iPad decides, on its own, to change words to bizarre spellings or made up words. I guess Steve Jobs decides what I really mean to write and replaces it.

LOL,I know that happens. Still, you should work the words "Judy, All the Eagles Calvary" into the lyrics. Serendipity.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Still, you should work the words "Judy, All the Eagles Calvary" into the lyrics. Serendipity.
    And leave off the "need to be adored" part? Not on your life.

ANet satire you....

Beware - AMBIEN LACED MESSAGE. No recall on writing this.

Also, I'd like to say "thanks" to those who were concerned about my mental and physical well-being. Can't say I'm mental stable, but again, it's nice to know there are people out there who care.

I thought maybe Jegheist hacked into your account or something.

Glad to hear it's only from ambien. I took it a few times and it's some pretty scarey stuff imo but if you are on a prescription or just take it occasionally I guess it's ok. I take over the counter natural herbal supplements these days as needed to fall asleep. Some nice mellow music can help too.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

To answer you original post, yes, this is absolutely something worth finishing. Lots of people would no doubt be thrilled to hear and BUY a new Ad Infinitum release, so don't sell yourself short (pun not really intended). Set up a Bandcamp account and offer it for sale there. You might be pleasantly surprised at the results.

Funny….. I am an Ambien addict as well and occasionally see posts on here (or on Facebook) that I have done, but have no memory of posting. Strange drug indeed………

Maybe someone should record a ten minute psych prog track called "careful with that ambien Eugene."
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)