Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashra & Manuel Göttsching

The Private Tapes are pretty good too that Gottsching has released over the years, there might be 6 to 8 volumes by now, I forget.
    "The wind is slowly tearing her apart"
    Sad Rain
    Anekdoten

I didn't know about that DVD. That is a must.

When I buy myAshra items I go looking a Wayside Music first. I just bought Friendship a couple of weeks ago.( haven't played it yet).I like Amazon but if I can I like supporting the venders that care about the music and for me that's Steve and Ken( Lasers Edge ). The Dvd is cool too.

Yeah, Wayside is really great! Highly recommended! Been on youtube enjoying loads of fantastic Göttsching stuff! I didn't know about the Ashra/Göttsching DVD's before. It's looking like it's going to be my birthday soon..

I bought most of my Ash Ra's from Greg (Synphonic) always had a great selection of them...

I have heard the first two AR albums a long time ago(AR- T I should say). Right now I only have the best of the private tapes which is pretty good and rather mellow if I remember right. Also, I saw him live back in 08 I think. He was pretty good live although some of it was pretty hardcore electronic sounding and kind of lost me a bit. Still, he's a pretty amazing talent.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

One of the best Göttsching's works is the "Early Water" collaboration with Agitation Free's keyboardist Michael Hoenig.

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

This is from Brazilian film Paraisos Artificiales (Artificial Paradises), about the rave scene, featuring Ash R Tempel in the soundtrack... (caution, there's nudity)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIDa-a_HzK0

Just listened to about 2 minutes of "Early water." Most definitely will have to give this a thorough listen. Thanks for posting!