Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Radiohead- Haven't seen a thread in ages!!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocProgger View Post
    So
    Adele
    Nick Faldo
    Beyonce
    Taylor Swift
    Radiohead...
    I just said I've never seen them - I've heard a couple of their albums and some assorted other songs. There are lots of bands I've listened to but never laid eyes on, and I'm sure the same goes for many people here.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I just said I've never seen them - I've heard a couple of their albums and some assorted other songs. There are lots of bands I've listened to but never laid eyes on, and I'm sure the same goes for many people here.
    No biggie, just trying to keep a running count, thinking out loud. I probably forgot a few, like the Kardashians. I just found it amusing you resurrected a 3 year old thread to let us know you didn't know what Thom Yorke looked like. Having seen Radiohead twice in concert, trust me, he's no Tom Jones.
    Last edited by DocProgger; 07-30-2018 at 11:00 AM.

No biggie, just trying to keep a running count, thinking out loud. I probably forgot a few, like the Kardashians. I just found it amusing you resurrected a 3 year old thread to let us know you didn't know what Thom Yorke looked like. Having seen Radiohead twice in concert, trust me, he's no Tom Jones.
    It was more to mention I just found out that one of Yorke's eyes is paralyzed. Or was, I'm not sure, Wikipedia doesn't give a full account.

Last year I created a thread about Radiohead here but it was moved to Off-Topic for some reason... I hope this one won't be - but looking at its age, what can I say - so much for the moderators' consistency :-)

Anyhow, Radiohead is a great band and one of the most known prog collectives nowadays, even though some argue it's not prog.

So
    Adele
    Nick Faldo
    Beyonce
    Taylor Swift
    Radiohead...
    BTW, I'd never heard of Demi Lovato before. I know she was recently hospitalized, and I'm glad she's recovering, but I've never heard of her. Have you?

I haven't read through the whole thread but a couple months back i was on a camping trip with some friends, everyone had crashed and i wasn't ready to turn in, so i was sitting by a campfire and tossed Moon Shaped Pool into the player, damn, sitting in the woods with the wind rustling through the trees my mind was completely blown.
    I highly recommend trying it sometime.