Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW MUSIC from ASIA Featuring John Payne due this week

If he's just started mixing it... then give that process a fortnight, maybe a lot more... then deliver that to a label, presuming he's got a label lined up, and it could easily be another few months before it's released. I doubt you'll be able to hold a CD until well into the Spring, and possibly beyond.

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/

I mean, what's the rush?
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

I am a big fan of John Payne, and have seen AFJP a few years ago with Norlander, Perry, and Schellen. I am hoping that this does come out sometime. I really thought Seasons Will Change was a great song, and wanted to hear what the band could do. It's a shame that the band seems to have splintered due to the lack of activity. When it does come out, I will buy it.

I think he's a better fit for the tour now... with a true lineage with the band...

excuses excuses... i gave up on anything new from this guy long ago. according to him there were 2 albums (projects) almost completed and never saw any release. there was an unfinished Asia album 'Architect Of Time' and another GPS follow up release. that was 10+ years ago. ok he released that covers CD which was pretty good. alot of time has passed and i really don't listen to Asia much so i'm not even sure i'll be interested IF anything gets released.

I bet he's got a new top hat!