Thread: Current fav US TV series

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    I don't think she was stretched too much in the acting department playing Kelly Bundy.
    She was pretty young there, and besides that what the part called for, which she did well.

Quote Originally Posted by hippypants View Post
    She was pretty young there, and besides that what the part called for, which she did well.
    Yeah, you guys. Stop picking on Christina. Just compare her Kelly Bundy with Suzanne Somer's Chrissy Snow. SS made CA look like Dame Judy Dench.
    A cynic is what an idealist calls a realist. ~ Sir Humphrey Appleby

I'm halfway through the 4 episodes of Ava DuVernay's brilliant Netflix series When They See Us, the story of the wrongfully convicted "Central Park Five". It's damn powerful!

A karmic accident, which I can't help finding funny as hell, is that the head DA on the case, who recently as a backlash to this very film, resigned her positions on several boards, is played by Felicity Huffman, who is dealing with DA's herself as a defendant right now.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I'm not picking on Christina, I thought she was great as Kelly Bundy, she owned the role, but it was hardly Shakespeare.
    Ian

I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    I'm halfway through the 4 episodes of Ava DuVernay's brilliant Netflix series When They See Us, the story of the wrongfully convicted "Central Park Five". It's damn powerful!

A karmic accident, which I can't help finding funny as hell, is that the head DA on the case, who recently as a backlash to this very film, resigned her positions on several boards, is played by Felicity Huffman, who is dealing with DA's herself as a defendant right now.
    On my list... Just watch less TV in the summer months..
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-