Thread: Current fav US TV series

For those who saw all of Mr Robot, did the show stay consistent all the way through and stick the landing? I don't want to get started and then get bummed by it taking a nose dive in the later seasons.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by Hal... View Post

I had that suspicion when I saw the first two or three seasons on Prime and decided to wait until S4 got to Prime before finishing it. One day I may get around to it.
    We are one episode into season 2 as of last night. I am still digging it. I just assumed all 4 seasons are on Prime now, although I didn't specifically check.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    For those who saw all of Mr Robot, did the show stay consistent all the way through and stick the landing? I don't want to get started and then get bummed by it taking a nose dive in the later seasons.
    There are quite a few side-plots and characters to keep track of, but binging should help out with that greatly. I enjoyed it all the way through, including the ending. Others' mileage will obviously vary.
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by proggy_jazzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    There are quite a few side-plots and characters to keep track of, but binging should help out with that greatly. I enjoyed it all the way through, including the ending. Others' mileage will obviously vary.
    As the show progressed, it did take more side trips inside Elliot's mind.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

I thought Mr. Robot kicked ass all the way through.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    My 12-year-old son told me this joke today:

Person 1: "What's your favorite cooking show?"

Person 2: "Breaking Bad."

Thanks a lot, Internet!
    "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

"For the near future, there are favorable implications in the fact that the recent reactions have not gone even as far down as the low point, which would have been normal."