Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: A Thread About COFFEE

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I have never drank a cup of coffee in my life. I took a sip as a teenager but that's it.
    I had a conversation with my fellow-geezer neighbor last week.....when we worked, we drank coffee ALL day....Maybe if we continued it today it would cut down on all the morning / afternoon naps.... He said he's miss his pre-dinner nap.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

And now for something completely different...

I WANT THAT MUG.
    Maka ki ecela tehani yanke lo!

Well, most coffee is absolute SWILL.

I couldn't stand it until I tasted the real thing.

So, never say never....

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I have never drank a cup of coffee in my life. I took a sip as a teenager but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by arabicadabra View Post
    Well, most coffee is absolute SWILL.

I couldn't stand it until I tasted the real thing.

So, never say never....
    You are right. I started drinking coffee as a student, because all that "Red Bull" thing was bullshit and coffee even with taste of piss wsa the only thing to keep me awake at 2 a.m. before exam, but several years later, when you can afford proper grinder and other equipment, learn how to make a good coffee, it's a completely different thing

The best part of waking up.
    toiletmug.jpg
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    ďA Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot ReadĒ - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul View Post
    You are right. I started drinking coffee as a student, because all that "Red Bull" thing was bullshit and coffee even with taste of piss wsa the only thing to keep me awake at 2 a.m. before exam, but several years later, when you can afford proper grinder and other equipment, learn how to make a good coffee, it's a completely different thing
    Yes, there were times when I could drink and instant coffee. Fortunately, they are over. Now I don't even know what the end of the world should happen for me to give up my favorite Italian coffee beans.

^^^ There are some excellent memes on the Interweb with comments like that.

If I owned a coffee shop, I would make posters of as many as I could find and line the walls with them
    Regards,

Duncan

This hangs in our kitchen. A present from my wife.
    Robustcoffee.jpg
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    ďA Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot ReadĒ - Unknown