Thread: Panzerpappa at Zappanale 2015!

Panzerpappa at Zappanale 2015!

It is now official: Panzerpappa will play at the Zappanale-festival.

Congratulations!
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thank you, Steve

Thats great!
    I heard some rumours of some more RIO bands that are going to play there,
    I wonder if this is true...
    If it is, then this festival could be hailed as RIO 2

Those are fab news, Trond. I suppose you'll do mostly cover material, right?

How is everything else coming along? The Sub-Savages, Pappa-news at large - the whole thing? The stream of nformation somehow seems to have gotten a bit scarce since the release of the last record, although I guess the family, dayjob and health (i.e. usual) issues come into play here.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Excellent news, congratulations
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    Those are fab news, Trond. I suppose you'll do mostly cover material, right?

How is everything else coming along? The Sub-Savages, Pappa-news at large - the whole thing? The stream of nformation somehow seems to have gotten a bit scarce since the release of the last record, although I guess the family, dayjob and health (i.e. usual) issues come into play here.
    We will play only our own stuff, and the audience will be treated with a one hour set of greatest hits.

I am alive and well, but the whole bypass business set me back a year. Regarding the new album, the recording is finished and we are ready to mix it. We're not on Rune anymore, but we hope it will be out at the end of the year on a new label. Suburban Savages is at least being mixed and it will be released through Bandcamp around summer. We will try to keep you more frequently updated in the future. BTW: We're playing in Oslo, at Buckleys this friday. Drop in and have a chat and a beer

-Trond

Quote Originally Posted by Panzermann View Post
    I am alive and well, but the whole bypass business set me back a year. Regarding the new album, the recording is finished and we are ready to mix it. We're not on Rune anymore, but we hope it will be out at the end of the year on a new label. Suburban Savages is at least being mixed and it will be released through Bandcamp around summer. [...] BTW: We're playing in Oslo, at Buckleys this friday. Drop in and have a chat and a beer
    Well, I'm daddying my five year-old this upcoming weekend, so there'll sadly be no Panzer on my part (and no Seven Impale either; they're playing Revolver on saturday and are a truly excellent live band). Did you pull out of your arrangement with Rune? And btw, have you talked to Marcello/AltrOck about the upcoming Panzer release?
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

This festival sounds awesome.

Wish I could be there. Need a matter transportation device to get to Europe!