Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need new prog

I and Thou - Speak

http://www.i-and-thou.com/

Beautiful symphonic album with lots of piano and keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Also, Spock's Beard wasn't mentioned yet so I want to mention them but I only know their early stuff(the Light is a good place to start).
    <Facepalm>

Of course! I'd recommend all versions, of SB, as they all have something to offer. And, then look into Neal Morse's solo stuff and Transatlantic, too.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

IZZ albums should strike the right balance for you between keys and guitar....

Someone mentioned Magellan's second. Their first, Hour of Restoration, is also a must.

Try Collage (Basnie and Moonshine) and Satellite (all 4) for great keys. Definitely in that lush IQ/Pendragon style.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    I was going to type Satellite. As a matter of fact, aren't they overdue for a new album?
    Compact Disk brought high fidelity to the masses and audiophiles will never forgive it for that

Quote Originally Posted by arabicadabra View Post
    IZZ albums should strike the right balance for you between keys and guitar....
    Definitely take a look at them

Gerard, from Japan. Turbo-charged 3-piece with keys, bass and drums. Some influence from UK/Jobson.
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    I was going to type Satellite. As a matter of fact, aren't they overdue for a new album?
    Going off-topic, but I'm not sure we'll see another Satellite album being as Collage reformed in 2013. In fact their comeback album is now overdue.