Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belated happy birthday to the Geezer

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    If I waited any longer to wish you a happy birthday, I'd be wishing your 71st!
    Go ahead Pete! That could portend that I make it another year!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Happy belated birthday man! We just don't see these birthday threads like we used to on PE V2.0.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Hi Steve, happy belated birthday from Fox and Monkey. Hope you enjoying your "birthday month" as Kay would say. Charlie and I were just thinking of you and wondering if you are going to Montreal for Marillion Weekend. It would be so much fun to see you there...in your underwears! With all joking aside, we would love to see you, give you big hugs, smile, laugh, talk good times, and hang. Love and miss you.

Well howdy, my Foxy friend! Thanks!

Love to both of you. Would love to see you guys as well, but unfortunately won't be doing M in M weekend. No Rosfest or Progday in NC for Foxy Williams this year?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman