Since I updated my Pro Tools to 11 it seems most of my hardware is incompatible. I was somewhat aware of this when I chose to update but now I am at a bit of an expensive stand still.
I am using the Fast Track right now as an interface but I need more inputs. Some one recommended to me a Presonus Firestudio Project mix 8 channel interface and after looking around on ebay, I found they are quite reasonably priced. My question is, are they compatible with Pro Tools 11 and also Mac OSX 10.8?

Also, given the extraordinary cost it takes to be a home sound engineer, and the starvation of the music man, would this be the best quality and most cost efficient interface to go with if I am looking at recording live jam session including bass, git, vox, keys, and as many of drum mics I can channel. 8 channels would be the very least I suppose, something more would be nice, but to expensive.

If anyone has any recommendations I would b appreciative to hear them.Also if anyone knows the compatibility answers to my questions above, I could start rocking out again asap.

Thanks