Thread: Lifesigns Live DVD to be filmed at Chelsea Under the Bridge 22nd/23rd January

Lifesigns Live DVD to be filmed at Chelsea Under the Bridge 22nd/23rd January

Just to let PE know that Lifesigns crowdfunded DVD is to be filmed at Chelsea FC's Under The Bridge Venue in London
    on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd of January. The DVD/CD will be produced and recorded by the band with their own Steve
    Rispin handling sound, Chris Curran lights and Paul Shammasian will be in charge of filming.
    Tickets are on sale from Under the Bridge and the band's website. Asides from the U.K. audience members are flying
    in from the U.S.A., Spain, France, Belgium,Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland and Norway. There is even one intrepid soul
    driving from Greece!
    It promises to be two evenings to remember so we hope some PE members will join us.
    best regards
    jy

http://www.lifesigns.me/
    http://underthebridge.co.uk/

T SHIRT 7.jpg

I wonder how long this CD/DVD will be. They just have one CD with five songs of which only three I can listen to (imho).

I'll probably pick this up. The debut is quite good.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Awesome. Really looking forward to this one.

Just to be clear, there's no studio album involved, and you're not going to bring in another guitarist for overdubs, right?
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Awesome. Really looking forward to this one.

Just to be clear, there's no studio album involved, and you're not going to bring in another guitarist for overdubs, right?
    Lifesigns does crowd funding correctly. And, they are fantastic live! I'm looking forward to it, as well.

yup Scott usual suspects me on keys & vox, Frosty Beedle drums, Niko Tsonev gtrs and Jon Poole bass :-)

Hi John,

Can't make it to London I'm afraid so I'll have to wait 'till November when you'll be playing within walking distance of my cabin (again!). Just try not to clash with....

Any chance of any other live dates before then - in the NW would be handy!

working on it ....looking at a possible Liverpool :-)

Quote Originally Posted by soblivious View Post
    working on it ....looking at a possible Liverpool :-)
    Hey, if you are going to be in the states anyway, maybe a warm up date or two over this way before? Just askin'.

Just started checking out their debut studio album, sounds great and I hear they're even better live! I'm planning on CTTE and so am looking forward to seeing them then! Is a second studio CD on its way?

Quote Originally Posted by Mstove View Post
    Hey, if you are going to be in the states anyway, maybe a warm up date or two over this way before? Just askin'.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Cheers Guys... we are already looking at U.S. East Coast dates for around the time of Cruise to the Edge Albany
    Asheville, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Hartford, Jacksonville, Long Branch, Long Island, Miami,
    Montreal, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Providence, Quebec, Rochester & Toronto.
    You can pledge for all of the above on the Lifesigns page at www.gigpledge.com
    No money changes hands until a show is booked.
    hope you can join us
    best regards
    jy

I'll be there tonight