Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Steven Wilson North American Tour

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    40-50 people??? WTH was marketing them. I didn't hear of them til midway '05 from a buddie
    The Middle East is a tiny little "shoe-box" of a venue . . . I've seen many excellent bands in their infancy playing to 3-5 dozen rabid fans max . . . Guapo, Zombie, PTree, Acid Mothers, and many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post

Stunning!
    Taken down due to a copyright claim. Here's the Paris, "Raven..." encore; watch it while you can!
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Word has it that the 2 dates @RAH are very close to being sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    Word has it that the 2 dates @RAH are very close to being sold out!
    Awesome, great news...good for him! I just hope its filmed or recorded.

What's this? No one has yet chimed in as to how Tony Patterson's light show and guitar solos are even more stunning ?

Also not a fan of the uploaded shitty quality iPhone camera video footage by the schmo in the 3rd row--really makes the performers sound like garbage.

Just because I want to know, what is the legal basis for their cease and desist order, given that the "owner" of said shitty iPhone camera footage is the dufus in the 3rd row?

Quote Originally Posted by N_Singh View Post
    Also not a fan of the uploaded shitty quality iPhone camera video footage by the schmo in the 3rd row--really makes the performers sound like garbage.
    Agreed wholeheartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by N_Singh View Post
    what is the legal basis for their cease and desist order, given that the "owner" of said shitty iPhone camera footage is the dufus in the 3rd row?
    http://www.soundcounsel.co.uk/legal-...orming-rights/

^^ Thanks for that!

neil

Finally got off my ass and ordered tickets for 6/4 in Chicago. 6/5 is sold out! I'm going to Jeff Beck with a buddy in May, and Rush with my daughter 6/12. My wife was feeling left out, so we'll be going to see Mr. Wilson! Park West is great, and ticket prices are a friggin BARGAIN in this day and age. About $45 each total with all the fees.