Thread: Anyone recognise this music?

Suspended

Anyone recognise this music?

Someone sent me a link to a YouTube clip. As usual, the clip was preceded by an ad. However, instead of skipping the ad when the required minimum number of seconds' viewing had elapsed, I left it playing, because I was rather taken with the music and was trying to see if I could identify it. I feel as though I should know it, or at least know the artist. It sounds somewhat progressive, with a 1980's feel.

I managed to track down a clip of the ad itself; here it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2poFOyMlb0

Of course the music could have been commisioned specially for the ad, but somehow I doubt it; it sounds like a snippet from a longer piece of music. Does anyone recognise it?

Sounds like mid to late 80s, drum machine and sequencer. The voice reminds me of The Psychedelic Furs, who did "Love My Way".

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal View Post
    Sounds like mid to late 80s, drum machine and sequencer. The voice reminds me of The Psychedelic Furs, who did "Love My Way".
    It does sound like their vocalist, doesn't it? But it doesn't sound like any Furs song I have heard.

Must Have Been Dreaming by Shining Bird. It's the very last credit!

Suspended
    Yep, that's it! Guess I should have waited to the very end and read all the credits!

I never heard of "Shining Bird".