Thread: Tin Spirits - Question for Vicki P

Tin Spirits - Question for Vicki P

I love the second album (Scorch) and was hoping to get the first, but the CD seems to be out of stock at Burning Shed & Amazon.UK (US as well, although I don't use them much).

Is this temporary?

Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Oreb View Post
    I love the second album (Scorch) and was hoping to get the first, but the CD seems to be out of stock at Burning Shed & Amazon.UK (US as well, although I don't use them much).

Is this temporary?

I think so, Im not aware of it being out of print at the moment . I cant check however till January 5th as I need to check with Cherry Reds production manager.

Thanks. Amazon UK now have it for 35 pounds which is a little steep

Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

It is available as a download from eMusic, which is where I had to go to get the tunes. I have had a copy in my Amazon basket for ages, but it never comes back into stock. I did order it from Cherry Red when they said they had stock, but in the end they couldn't ship and asked me to choose an alternative. I asked the chap at Cherry Red to email when it next came back in, but nothing has happened. I fear it's not being reissued, but that would seem a shame as the second album must have made waves and brought many new ears to the party.

I will be checking. I want it in stock. There are some very weird anomalies on Amazon UK at the moment by the way