Thread: Cirque Du Soleil : Worlds Away (Film)

Banned

Cirque Du Soleil : Worlds Away (Film)

The soundtrack and visuals are awesome. I saw it on Epix

Last edited by Firth; 12-31-2014 at 09:36 PM.

I've seen Cirque Du Soleil on tv/video. they're just a bunch of acrobatic contortionists and they suck. sure there's multi-colored lighting, fog, all sorts of special effects, massive staging, 'gasp' and 'applause' and 'wild applause' signs so the audience knows what to do and when. They don't do shit that anybody at PE can't do.

Okay, I'm done lying and faking cruelty. CDS is fucking incredible. I've seen them on TV/video. I'd love to see them in-person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davis View Post
    I've seen Cirque Du Soleil on tv/video. they're just a bunch of acrobatic contortionists and they suck. sure there's multi-colored lighting, fog, all sorts of special effects, massive staging, 'gasp' and 'applause' and 'wild applause' signs so the audience knows what to do and when. They don't do shit that anybody at PE can't do.

Okay, I'm done lying and faking cruelty. CDS is fucking incredible. I've seen them on TV/video. I'd love to see them in-person.

Quote Originally Posted by davis View Post

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Cirque is a Quebec Based company. The first time I saw them in Montreal, in 1988, the bellman at the hotel we were staying at got us front row seats. One of the performers jumped off the stage and on my lap. Being a shy type, I was relieved when he quickly moved on. The shows are a work of art and define beauty and grace.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    No Magic Acid Mime, no Cirque.