Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Banks & Rutherford respond to 'The Sum of the Parts' criticism!

Quote Originally Posted by firth5th View Post
    Was
    By 1988, the wheels had already begun falling off apparently...

kp88.jpg

Steve should have gotten out at that point, because it seems pretty clear where this was going!

Capture.JPG

BG
    Last edited by Brian Griffin; 01-22-2015 at 06:39 AM.
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by bRETT View Post
    However, there are many more comments from the same guy which get increasingly unhinged.
    Unhinged is the word. The internet can be a scary place!

Steve has never said a word to the press, that I know of, about the circumstances behind the divorce. Others have taken it upon themselves to do that, although the court battle made the press at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ88 View Post
    Unhinged is the word. The internet can be a scary place!

Steve has never said a word to the press, that I know of, about the circumstances behind the divorce. Others have taken it upon themselves to do that, although the court battle made the press at the time.
    There was an article I read where he gave a general overview, which is why I feel comfortable talking about what he said in that article, but you're right, there's a lot of specifics that are not out there in the world, and that's probably how it should stay.

I feel *very* comfortable though, saying that Steve is overwhelmingly the "wronged" party here, by his ex.

Mike