Thread: A new Kimara Sajn/+1 track

A new Kimara Sajn/+1 track

Hi folks,

I just wanted to pass along this new music. Hot off the Precognitive press, so to speak.

It's an unreleased +1 track called "Factory of Fractals". It may appear on an album down the line. But as we've got nothing in the works at the moment we figured we would share it here with our fellow PE members.

Hopefully, it will bring a little smile to your face and a bump to your booty, as it were. You will find it at the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/polyethylene-pet-1

We hope everyone is having a wonderful autumnal season. All the best to you all.

Dream pleasant dreams,

Kim
    Last edited by Polypet; 11-20-2014 at 10:48 PM.

I dug it, Kim! You really have a distinctive style, something that has become increasingly difficult to achieve in these modern times of musical oversaturation. I'm not saying it all sounds the same by any means, just that you have developed your own thing and it's a beautiful thing!

I'm now listening to "The Otter Stream" and remembering what a great track it is!

Keep it up, Kim! I'll gladly listen to your stuff until my ears finally give out for good.

Lots of good tracks !
    The Otter Stream & Wodoo crispies are barking up my alley.
    Blizzard reminds me of Rundgren

I can't express enough love for Factory of Fractals. I bet I've listened to it at least 10 times and hear something new and different every time.

chalkpie
    Bloody fuckin Hell - you are one talented and creative mofo! This is some pretty hip shit. Textures abound while truly beautiful melodies take flight dressed in many different guises. You are seriously the man

^^^^^^^^ YUP!!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    Bloody fuckin Hell - you are one talented and creative mofo! This is some pretty hip shit. Textures abound while truly beautiful melodies take flight dressed in many different guises. You are seriously the man

Beautiful! I hope it ends up on a future release.

Wow, i didn't expect any responses at all. This is nice, thank you all very much
    Last edited by Polypet; 12-23-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...