Hi Dear friends,

from today you can pre-order the new Fabio Zuffanti + ZBand Cd "Il mondo che era mio - Live in studio 2014".

You can choose on three VERY special offers:

- "Il mondo che era mio - Live in studio 2014" autographed cd (Euro 16 plus shipping costs)
- "Il mondo che era mio" autographed cd + autographed limited poster (Euro 20, including shipping costs)
- "Il mondo che era mio" autographed cd + limited t-shirt + autographed limited poster (Euro 35, including shipping costs. Only some sizes of t-shirts available)

To choose one of these option simply click here: https://fabiozuffanti.bandcamp.com/a...in-studio-2014

THIS ALBUM IS FOR PRE-ORDER. THE RELEASE DATE WILL BE IN EARLY DECEMBER. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ABOUT THE OFFICIAL DAY AND SHIPPING.

Here all the infos about "Il mondo che era mio - Live in studio 2014".

Zuffanti + ZBand: "Il mondo che era mio - Live in studio 2014"

After the great international success of his last album "La quarta vittima" Fabio Zuffanti returns with a live in studio album. The album is the report of a tour that led to Fabio and his band around Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands and Canada. It summarizes twenty years of career of growing success and offers a kind of "best of" of his solo repertoire and than that of his bands Finisterre, la Maschera Di Cera and Höstsonaten.
Zuffanti says: "During the concerts for "La quarta vittima Tour 2014" I wanted to realize a live album. Unfortunately, for a number of technical problems, we did not succeed but I told myself I had to do something to stop at least one of the gigs of this extraordinary band. In the absence of new concerts the best thing was to record an album "live in studio" with some of the songs that we played during the tour taken from "La quarta vittima" and other writing for Finisterre, Maschera Di Cera and Hostsonaten that I still feel very close to me.
So, one day the whole group went to Hilary Audio Recording Studio and began playing live as we were in concert, unfortunately without an audience but with the same passion and intensity as ever. This is to close this period, say goodbye to our guitarist Matteo that leaves us to devote himself to the study of film music in Spain, thank our audience and prepare for the next steps."

Tracklist:

In Limine
Rainsuite
Orizzonte Degli Eventi
Una Sera D'Inverno
La Quarta Vittima
Non Posso Parlare Più Forte
La Notte Trasparente

The players:

Martin Grice. Sax, flute
Matteo Nahum. Guitar
Giovanni Pastorino. Keyboards
Paolo “Paolo” Tixi. Drums
Fabio Zuffanti. Bass, bass pedals, vocals

Here you can listen a track from the album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OhfaGQsdLs

All the best!

Carlo Carnevali
webmaster@zuffantiprojects.com
www.zuffantiprojects.com
www.fabiozuffanti.com