Thread: Wedding News: Best Wishes to the Happy Couple

Wedding News: Best Wishes to the Happy Couple

Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

I'll never understand this.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Not to stereotype or anything, but could it be possible that the bride is a trailer trash media whore who figures that by marrying Charlie she has the possibility to make some money in the media both before & after he croaks?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Yeah, with the immanent cancellation of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo on the horizon, TV will need new sacks-o'shit for which fashion a "reality show".

My preeminent friend from the Badger State once again shows the wisdom that arrives with experience (I didn't want to say 'age').
    "The woods would be very silent if the only birds that sang were those who sang best..." - Henry David Thoreau

Charlie is so misunderstood. She's the only one who sees the beautiful person behind that swastika on his forehead.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

The biggest challenge of this wedding by far:

"He and his prospective spouse also would be allowed to invite 10 guests who are not inmates."
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

He's been getting love letters from a harem of women ever since he was incarcerated. He's famous; fame is an aphrodisiac for some women. Then there's women who just love "bad boys;" I guess they like to believe they're the ones who can nurture them through the love they never got. Or some shit like that. We don't get it because there's nothing to "get" when it comes to the inane... or insane.

She looks like a reject from 'The Following': if Chuck ever decided to split up from her I suspect he would be safest in high security.

Not sure which is scarier: the kute krazy or Chuck's nazi-badger with tertiary syphilis look.

Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you?

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Supposedly he's hung like a horse.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    He may be a lover but he ain't no dancer.

Only in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Only in America.
    No I doubt anything like this happens in Central or South America.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    I'll never understand this.
    I know it sounds sick and twisted but there are those who commit heinous crimes because they know it will give them a certain amount of fame. It's a very dysfunctional fame but it's fame nonetheless. Don't you remember hearing about all the love letters Jeffrey Dahmer used to get? Same kind of thing.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Suspended
    As someone on a talk show pointed out, millions of single men around the world are asking the question "If Charles Manson can score a good looking young chick, why can't I?"

It's not like he's exactly a "people" person.

Well, all that plus don't forget Charlie has some weird charisma. Don't forget he was getting chicks to kill for him 45 years ago.

There's a difference between fame and infamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Don't you remember hearing about all the love letters Jeffrey Dahmer used to get? Same kind of thing.
    Yeah, I do remember that, but I don't get it.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by bob_32_116 View Post
    "If Charles Manson can score a good looking young chick, why can't I?"

Ouch, I actually thought that too. Not that "the chick" is some "smoking hot" babe or anything, but at my age a decent looking gal in her 30s is pretty smoking hot to me.....

Suspended
    Quite apart from knowing about his past, one look at that photo of him is almost enough to turn a man straight.Yeech.

Yeah I know... "It's only skin deep"...