Page 303 of 362 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 9044

Thread: NP

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    I still don't think it's that difficult to look this stuff up.
    Well, that's true, although you might have considered your own advice before trying to correct someone else and getting it wrong yourself.

'Casual' does mean we can be lazy... to a point, anyway. It's the flow of conversation, not a written thesis. People don't want to triple-check everything they post for fear they may have made a minor technical error. If the consensus wasn't that we can be casual here, people might call you out for not capitalizing 'Hybris' and 'Vemod' above. Now that would be annoying.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    Offering - Magma présente Offering CD 1 Part I - II

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    I really like this. Sounds more accoustic than Magma
    I'm really glad to hear this.

Makes me want to revisit it myself, as it's been a while since I've played anything from that set.

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Well, that's true, although you might have considered your own advice before trying to correct someone else and getting it wrong yourself.

'Casual' does mean we can be lazy... to a point, anyway. It's the flow of conversation, not a written thesis. People don't want to triple-check everything they post for fear they may have made a minor technical error. If the consensus wasn't that we can be casual here, people might call you out for not capitalizing 'Hybris' and 'Vemod' above. Now that would be annoying.
    Nobody's perfect and I already fixed the 'Hybris' and 'Vemod' you mentioned (not to mention the fact that I took out the "not too difficult to look up" comment before responding here). It might be annoying to some but not me. I welcome the criticism as long as it's not done in a demeaning or offensive manner(which I don't feel I have done myself or at least not with regards to the topic we are discussing here).
    Last edited by Digital_Man; 09-01-2021 at 04:38 PM.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Peter Sculthorpe - Earth Cry/Piano Concerto/other stuff

Banned
    Oregon "Grazing Dreams" 1977

Ten Years After - A Space In Time
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Banned
    Faran Ensemble "Dune" 2012

And just played the second album from the box. I'm really more than happy with it. Alas all CD-covers are a bit damaged where they are folded.

Banned
    Rubisa Patrol "Jaimi's Birthday Song" 1976

Interesting vocals!

Banned
    Egberto Gismonti "Dança Das Cabeças" 1976

Breeze - Only Up

Banned
    Steve Tibbetts "The Big Wind" 1982

Judas Priest - Sad Wings Of Destiny - the proper way, with Prelude as the opener and Deceiver the closer.

Banned
    Paul Bley / Jimmy Giuffre / Bill Connors "Yeah, Guitar" 1975

The Necks - Townsville
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Mark Twain

Banned
    Blazin' Quartet (feat. Magic Malik) "Rue des Balkans" live at Theatre des Malassis (Bagnolet) 2020

Banned
    Azimuth with Ralph Towner "The Longest Day" 1980

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

I've heard it so many times over the years but it never seems to lose it's weird charm.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Dutilleux - Symphony no. 1

Banned
    Ralph Towner & Javier Girotto "Summer's End" live in Rome 2010

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Tony McPhee - Two Sides of Tony McPhee

Jeff Babko - Mondo Trio

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar