Hi guys

People on my mailing list may be aware we operate a CD club but in case you arent on my mailing list and are interested, as you know most of our releases are on import only outside of UK, Germany and Italy and can be quite expensive, particularly for the USA etc. The mail order companies in the USA do stock some of our releases and they are at reasonable cost but it isnt possible for them to stock all because of the size of the catalogue etc.

The CD club costs £40 to join initially (wherever you are) and for this you can choose any 5 Cds (single or doubles only) from any of our labels Esoteric, Estoteric Antenna, Atomhenge, Manticore, Cocteau and Reactive and this includes postage.

After those 5 Cds , you can buy as much or as little as you want, nothing is compulsory. I send a mail out to members every month of what is coming up. All orders are processed by paypal and are "NOT" processed by the Esoteric website. Box sets,, 4 disc sets prices for members are notified separately at the time but are always less than Amazon etc and always include postage to wherever you are.

Current Prices for straight forward singles and doubles are as follows (we service all over the world with the exception of Brazil and Russia.)

UK--single CD £8.50 Europe £9.25 Rest of World £10.00
UK double CD--£9.95 Europe £10.50 Rest of World £12.00
3 disc editions---- UK £16.00, Europe £18.50 Rest of World £21.00

If you are interested and have any queries please email me at esotericarts@btconnect.com

If you would like to join--paypal payment is £40 to esotericarts@btconnect.com and please state in the "notes" section which 5 Cds you are ordering, making sure your address shows up on the paypal payment.

Our full discography is available on the website www.esotericrecordings.com

If I can just mention in advance that that I am not "Amazon" we dont keep stock here, I have to order up in batch from the warehouse, which I do once a week.

Cheers

Vicky