Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Attention Ladies: New Prog Babes Group

Just so you can talk about CHris Squire's ass?
    Again, men assume that women in private groups are talking about sex, and men's asses

Originally this thread was supposed to be an invitation to join a private group, but the thread took on a life of its own. And now I'm not sure what this thread is supposed be about anyway. It's like Seinfeld . And yet, everytime there's new posts on it I open it to see what's goin' on.

The eons are closing
    Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Because the ladies wanted to. They weren't worried much about you getting it.

The ladies have a private group as well, and the main reason this public thread exists is because men wanted it.

I need to go start my thread for Jewish gays now.

Psst....don't tell Kay or she'll be back in the hospital!
    You should call it "Oy Gay!"
    Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Again, men assume that women in private groups are talking about sex, and men's asses
    Ridiculous. It's already well established that they are in there having pillow fights in their underwear and experimenting with kissing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    Ridiculous. It's already well established that they are in there having pillow fights in their underwear and experimenting with kissing each other.
    So it's no different than our private threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Anyway, just wondering why the need to start a PROG Babes group. I just don't get it.
    And that's why you weren't invited into it.

And there actually is a Prog Buddist group (or something like that).

This place is so male driven that sometimes we ladies just want to get away from all the testosterone for little bit and have a chat amongst ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    This place is so male driven that sometimes we ladies just want to get away from all the testosterone for little bit and have a chat amongst ourselves.
    I thought that was why they had couches in the ladies room.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I thought that was why they had couches in the ladies room.
    Well then, just think of our private group as a couch in the ladies room at PE.

Because the ladies wanted to.

Gee, you think??
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

And that's why you weren't invited into it.

And there actually is a Prog Buddist group (or something like that).

I assume I wasn't invited to it because I'm the wrong gender. I guess you said it right there. I take it it's an invite only group because there are some members on here who don't fill out their profile much. I'm not interested in joining believe me. I'm just trying to understand the need for it.

Prog Buddhist group? How does that have to do with anything? You just pulled that one out of thin air and yes I know it exists. I'm not Buddhist but I did start a spritual group on here which might appeal to some in that group. It's for those who consider themselves to be or aspire to be spiritually aware. There's 9 members in it but as far as I know only one female.

As far as this place being testosterone driven well so is prog music. 95 percent of prog musicians are male. I actually like going to places where there is more people of the opposite gender but hey that's just me.
    Last edited by Digital_Man; 02-22-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

There's testosterone here?
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    There's testosterone here?
    You need some??
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Well, with a slow work Winter, I have been doing a lot of cooking and watching Dr. Oz...
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    So it's no different than our private threads.
    No no, in the all guy threads they're circle-jerking to Monday Night Football.

I assume I wasn't invited to it because I'm the wrong gender. I guess you said it right there. I take it it's an invite only group because there are some members on here who don't fill out their profile much. I'm not interested in joining believe me. I'm just trying to understand the need for it.
    If you were a prog babe, you would understand the need for it. That's my point.

Prog Buddhist group? How does that have to do with anything? You just pulled that one out of thin air and yes I know it exists.
    You said "what if someone started a PRog african americans only group or PROG Jewish only group or gay prog fans group. You get the picture". I was simply pointing out that a group like that does exist. And since it does exist, I did not pull it out of thin air.

As far as this place being testosterone driven well so is prog music. 95 percent of prog musicians are male. I actually like going to places where there is more people of the opposite gender but hey that's just me.
    Yep, that's you. Us prog babes like to stick together. Besides, men can never keep the nail polish on the nail...it just ends up everywhere and that shit's a bitch to remove.

Geez man, lighten up.

Besides, men can never keep the nail polish on the nail...it just ends up everywhere and that shit's a bitch to remove.

Geez man, lighten up.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

If you were a prog babe, you would understand the need for it. That's my point.

You said "what if someone started a PRog african americans only group or PROG Jewish only group or gay prog fans group. You get the picture". I was simply pointing out that a group like that does exist. And since it does exist, I did not pull it out of thin air.

Yep, that's you. Us prog babes like to stick together. Besides, men can never keep the nail polish on the nail...it just ends up everywhere and that shit's a bitch to remove.

Geez man, lighten up.
    I'm already enlightened so I don't need to lighten up.

As for not pulling it out of thin air. I beg to differ(actually I won't beg but you get the idea). Apples and oranges here. One can chose to be Buddhist. One does not chose to be female(for the most part obviously some people do have sex change operations) and to a great degree one does not chose to be Jewish. Not that I have to really should have to say this but I'm not anti semetic, anti gay etc etc.

Anyway, I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree about this. I argue about enough crap on here so I'm done.

The eons are closing
    Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    No no, in the all guy threads they're circle-jerking to Monday Night Football.
    When did that become a seasonal thing.

meimjustalawnmower
    Then maybe you should be backstage at an Eagles concert.

I was going to start a thread on this but now I don't have to. Anyway, just wondering why the need to start a PROG Babes group. I just don't get it. Why not start your own prog babes website instead or just hang out with your prog babe friends on Facebook or at a prog show or whatever. I won't go so far to say that I'm offended but what if someone started a PRog african americans only group or PROG Jewish only group or gay prog fans group. You get the picture. Why exclude people based on gender? Just so you can talk about CHris Squire's ass? YOu can do that here. Or you can do it on facebook.
    What c**p.

The ladys started a private group as a subset of freinds who are part of pe.

So what.

The GUYS have turned this thread into s**t.

BTW where TF is Lino?

I cant find him anywhere.

I think he left PE, Neil. Here's his last post from a private group I'm in that he was in. It leads me to believe that perhaps he wanted a break & is going to come back with a different PE name??

seriously... does anybody here know how to un-sub, cancel account here at PE. I kid you not, I've scoured this inside out and there is no instruction on how to delete an account, nor is there instruction as to changing user names. I tried emailing mods, but so far no go. I feel like I'm in communist Cuba...I can't get out lol If anybody knows, please advise. Thanks!

I think he left PE, Neil. Here's his last post from a private group I'm in that he was in. It leads me to believe that perhaps he wanted a break & is going to come back with a different PE name??

seriously... does anybody here know how to un-sub, cancel account here at PE. I kid you not, I've scoured this inside out and there is no instruction on how to delete an account, nor is there instruction as to changing user names. I tried emailing mods, but so far no go. I feel like I'm in communist Cuba...I can't get out lol If anybody knows, please advise. Thanks!
    Why does he want out?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Why does he want out?
    I think he left PE, Neil. Here's his last post from a private group I'm in that he was in. It leads me to believe that perhaps he wanted a break & is going to come back with a different PE name?? (Thank you copy & paste)

Otherwise, I have no clue.

I think he left PE, Neil. Here's his last post from a private group I'm in that he was in. It leads me to believe that perhaps he wanted a break & is going to come back with a different PE name?? (Thank you copy & paste)

Otherwise, I have no clue.
    I think he found religion.