Thread: Billy Idol- Kings & Queens of the Underground

Billy Idol- Kings & Queens of the Underground

Wow, this is a great return to form & Steve Stevens is on fire. Great production by Trevor Horn also!

Nice to hear. Haven't heard anything by him in ages.

I bought the new Billy Idol CD as well. It is one of his best albums ever. I found it interesting that he collaborated with Geoff Downes on some songs. I saw him at The House Of Blues in Atlantic City last May 2014. Great show. I see he is going to tour soon. I plan to attend the Tower Theatre Philadelphia show in January 2015. Does anyone know if there is an import version of the new CD with bonus tracks?

Library Jon

There is deluxe edition with one additional track. Worth it. This is a great disc. One of the best releases this year!

Where online did you see the deluxe version of the new BI CD with the bonus track? How much was it?

Library Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Library Jon View Post
    Where online did you see the deluxe version of the new BI CD with the bonus track? How much was it?
    Kings & Queens of the Underground (Bonus Track Version)

$9.99

It is also on the first run of promo CDs.

I am having trouble finding the deluxe version in physical form online. I don't see it on Amazon or Ebay. Do you remember where you saw it for sale online?

Library Jon

I am having trouble finding the deluxe version in physical form online. I don't see it on Amazon or Ebay. Do you remember where you saw it for sale online?
    I never said I bought it online. I do get promos from record companies for certain releases. Try eBay or some other secondary market.

Geoff Downes play some nice synth on this!

I thought that his last studio album titled "Devil's Playground" was a strong release, too. I even own the Japanese import version with a bonus track which I got at a good price for on Ebay. Can I start a discussion on his discography? Favorite albums? Least favorite albums? Any fans of the Generation X stuff? I remember seeing Billy Idol live in concert in support of the "Whiplash Smile" album back in the 80s. I really remember liking the show back then. Any thoughts?

Library Jon

Start a thread for sure and post the link in here. I'm in!

I thought that his last studio album titled "Devil's Playground" was a strong release, too. I even own the Japanese import version with a bonus track which I got at a good price for on Ebay. Can I start a discussion on his discography? Favorite albums? Least favorite albums? Any fans of the Generation X stuff? I remember seeing Billy Idol live in concert in support of the "Whiplash Smile" album back in the 80s. I really remember liking the show back then. Any thoughts?

Library Jon
    Yeah, The Whip lash tour was great! I bort most his albums but lost interest after his dodgy Si-Fi concept album. Didnt rate Devils Playground to be honest & passed on his Xmas album. This new album is effing awesome though!!!

If anyone wants to talk about Billy Idol in general, please click on the link and continue the discussion on a different thread.

http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...364#post329364

Library Jon