Thread: LIVE (the band) - new album streaming

LIVE (the band) - new album streaming

http://amzn.to/1tcvbZR

I always liked these guys. Their first three albums in particular had some excellent tracks. I only kept up with a few songs here and there from subsequent releases, but always liked their overall sound. I'm not sure what happened with their singer but I recall hearing something about him being an egomaniac and wanting more money than the rest of the band for some reason. Not sure if there's any truth to that. Anyway, new singer, new album. Check it out if you like these guys.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Looks like Chris Shinn is their singer now....he's really good. He was in the band Unified Theory (with two former Blind Melon members) who put out one incredible album. He also had a solo project called Everything is Energy that was very good. The song clips from this Live album sound promising, although it sounds like he's occasoinally trying to channel their old singer.