Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Thank You Duncan Glenday? for returning the cd of the day.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Redding,Ca
    Posts
    119

    Thank You Duncan Glenday? for returning the cd of the day.


  2. #2
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    719
    Regards,

    Duncan

    This place has become the "Cheers" of the Internet.
    -- Rushfan

  3. #3
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,292
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  4. #4
    Moderator Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,490
    <cough>

  5. #5
    Nice touch! We get a lot of traffic on our Featured CD of the Day over on Sea of Tranquility, so it's good to see it back here where it belongs as well.

  6. #6
    Matt! polmico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    <cough>
    Thanks to all our mods!
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    19
    Yay

  8. #8
    Looks like you've got room at the top for a full five days worth of CDotDAY's. Might be kinda cool to have several days worth to look back on, before they're archived.

  9. #9
    That's Mr. to you, Sir!! Trane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in a cosmic jazzy-groove around Brussels
    Posts
    3,435
    the album of the day was here from day 1... it just lacked the visibilty

    Bravo to duncan

    However if I may.... Since the artwork pushes everything (the rest of the page) downwards(not by much I agree, but still), could the album picture be moved a bit to the left (betwwen the banner and the right-hand toolbar??
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

  10. #10
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    ...could the album picture be moved a bit to the left (betwwen the banner and the right-hand toolbar??
    ???

    Not sure what you mean?
    Regards,

    Duncan

    This place has become the "Cheers" of the Internet.
    -- Rushfan

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bucks County PA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    the album of the day was here from day 1... it just lacked the visibilty

    Bravo to duncan

    However if I may.... Since the artwork pushes everything (the rest of the page) downwards(not by much I agree, but still), could the album picture be moved a bit to the left (betwwen the banner and the right-hand toolbar??
    Dude, seriously? Is it possible for anything to happen in the world of PE without someone complaining about it??? Maybe should provide specific measurements of how you want the artwork presented.

  12. #12
    Thanks for this and for improving the site as you can.

  13. #13
    That's Mr. to you, Sir!! Trane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in a cosmic jazzy-groove around Brussels
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    ???

    Not sure what you mean?
    ok, never mind...

    when I surf with IE, I do it with the bookmrked site list around..

    However since the YT links on PE sometimes jam during playing on IE... I've used recently firefox, where I don't have the bookmarked threads... and the problem is solved

    In fact, since the bookmarked section on the left side of my screen squeezes the PE site,and the album artwork is pushed below the top right toolbar...

    So nevermind

    Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    Dude, seriously? Is it possible for anything to happen in the world of PE without someone complaining about it??? Maybe should provide specific measurements of how you want the artwork presented.

    Says the man who wasn't even aware the featured CD of the day was available from day 1 once 3.0 opened


    who's complaining, anyway?? I was suggesting a slight improvement!!
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bucks County PA
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    Says the man who wasn't even aware the featured CD of the day was available from day 1 once 3.0 opened


    who's complaining, anyway?? I was suggesting a slight improvement!!

    um i was..it had it's own forum.

  15. #15
    That's Mr. to you, Sir!! Trane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in a cosmic jazzy-groove around Brussels
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    um i was..it had it's own forum.

    Not at first dude!!! This Featured CD forum was born a few days (if not a week) after the others...
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bucks County PA
    Posts
    0
    yes I know...I think you need a cup of de-caf.

  17. #17
    That's Mr. to you, Sir!! Trane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in a cosmic jazzy-groove around Brussels
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    yes I know...I think you need a cup of de-caf.
    Better yet.... remove the source of possible irritation
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

  18. #18
    Member Vic2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    La Florida
    Posts
    3,730
    Quote Originally Posted by 80s were ok View Post
    Dude, seriously? Is it possible ......
    .....to make it through one thread without 80s Okay complaining about someone complaining?


  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    19

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •