Thread: New prog from Norway!

New prog from Norway!

Hi!

My name is Bjørn Reiten, 22 years old, from Norway. I'm a composer/songwriter/"producer". In my one-man-band I like to use a variety of styles in order to achieve certain moods in my music. A few days ago i released a new progressive piece called "Sleep Paralysis". I would love to get some feedback on it!

The song is also available on spotify: http://open.spotify.com/track/4C8zBgV5UVYXpDfJZxOUF9

Thank you!

Bra saker/good stuff.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Holm-Lupo View Post
    Bra saker/good stuff.

J.
    +1

Profondo Giallo Crystal Plumage's Avatar
    Cool stuff. If Jacob Holm-Lupo and Pal Sovik like it you can't do anything wrong!
    It's funny. I even hear some Fruitcake in your music. Must be the Norwegian air ?
    Also like the "folky" touches.
    Keep 'em coming!
    HuGo
    "Very, very nice," said a man in the crowd,
    When the golden voice appeared.
    She was gold alright, but then so is rust.
    "Such a shame about the beard."

Nice

[QUOTE=BjørnReiten;319664]Hi!

My name is Bjørn Reiten, 22 years old, from Norway. I'm a composer/songwriter/"producer". In my one-man-band I like to use a variety of styles in order to achieve certain moods in my music. A few days ago i released a new progressive piece called "Sleep Paralysis". I would love to get some feedback on it!

The song is also available on spotify: http://open.spotify.com/track/4C8zBgV5UVYXpDfJZxOUF9

Very good. 2 more like that and you have an album Hope Ibanez appreciated the ad!