Thread: Innerviews 20th Anniversary Site with Lots of New Prog Content

Innerviews 20th Anniversary Site with Lots of New Prog Content

Hey everyone,

Innerviews is now celebrating its 20th anniversary. It originally launched in 1994 and was the Internet's first music magazine. A lot of you have been along for this ride from the outset, which is much appreciated.

As part of the new site, I've added tons of interviews previously unavailable on the site. You'll find interviews with the following that are making their Web debut:

Jon Anderson
    Bill Bruford
    Bill Laswell
    John McLaughlin
    David Sylvian
    David Torn
    Tangerine Dream

There's a whole lot more too that doesn't necessarily fit into a prog definition, but is of interest to those of you with expansive musical tastes. Please dig around. Every single interview on the site has been redone. The site also now works on all devices, including phones, tablets, and watches (in case you want to read a 20,000-word interview on your watch, as we all do).

Check out stuff here: http://www.innerviews.org

Cheers

It's a great site and a good friend to the Prog scene

Thanks for posting the link. I just read the No-Man interviews with Steven Wilson and Tim Bowness regarding 'Schoolyard Ghosts'. Very interesting and informative. Have a lot of catching up/reading to do.

Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your 'innerviews' for many years and look forward to many more years to come.

Kudos, Anil!

Been following the site for awhile and I look forward to the new content. Love your work and your uncompromising approach to it.

Gerardo -- Don't forget the new Tim Bowness interview. His new disc is an extension of that story.

Terrific work Anil, I've been reading your site for 20 years now, you continue to set the standard for music journalism.

I'll have to check it out later - I always get lost on that site. So many great interviews with so much insight.

Congrats, Anil!
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Thanks. Colin Edwin of Porcupine Tree is up next btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Innerviews View Post
    Thanks. Colin Edwin of Porcupine Tree is up next btw.
    Excellent, interesting man Colin, lots of integrity and a superb player. The site looks great BTW Anil.