Thread: Citizen Cain's Stewart Bell solo album release date

Citizen Cain's Stewart Bell solo album release date

LATEST NEWS (01/10/14) -

Citizen Cain’s Stewart Bell – The Antechamber Of Being – Release date – 23rd Oct. 2014 – Limited Special Offer -

To celebrate the release of “The Antechamber Of Being” we’d like to extend our previous limited special offer; If you buy the album together with “The Cupboard Of Fear” storybook (a 28 page picture book chronicling the events from the first song on the upcoming prog rock opera) you will receive your copy of the album signed by all vocalists involved (Arjen Lucassen, Simone Rossetti, Bekah Comrie, Stewart Bell and Phil Allen).
    Visit www.citizencain.nl for more info and to order the CD. If you have already pre-ordered the album then simply order the book using the above link and put a note saying so in the “order notes” at the checkout page. (First come, first served and only one order per person.
    Latest promo video here http://youtu.be/FSa5IPwNH1Y

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Stewart sent the download out two days ago to those who Kickstarted it (or whatever platform it was. Delivered via Dropbox. Just listening to the first track. Not surprisingly it sounds like a sort of self-produced Citizen Cainish/Gabrielesque thing. Which is good! Great vocals so far.

Just letting people know this is available really.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Stewart sent the download out two days ago to those who Kickstarted it (or whatever platform it was. Delivered via Dropbox.
    Weird.. I got the e-mail stating my CD has shipped but I never got the download info. Oh well, that's okay, plenty to listen to while I wait for it to arrive.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Weird.. I got the e-mail stating my CD has shipped but I never got the download info. Oh well, that's okay, plenty to listen to while I wait for it to arrive.
    I only sprang for the download, so maybe it's not included with the CD. Though that is a bit unusual. It's good, but you can wait.

CD arrived early in the week, finally got a chance to check it out (stack of other discs in the 'In' pile to get through!)... first listen I was pretty underwhelmed but second listen things are falling into place a bit better. It's distinctly different from Citizen Cain, especially with the multiple vocalists which bring it a bit closer to Ayreon territory (and not because Arjen is one of the vocalists). Not to say there aren't any similarities to CC - there are. But it's got a different feel... I like it, for sure. But I need to devote more listens to allow it to unfold a bit more - it's just one of those albums.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***