Thread: The Reasoning - Adventures in Neverland

Banned

The Reasoning - Adventures in Neverland

Whats opinions here of this release. Heard a couple of songs, very interesting

This is the only one I have by them, but I love it. Great tunes! One of those bands I've been meaning to check out more of, but there are only so many hours in the day...

As far as I know, their bass player who went missing a couple of years back has still not been found. Very strange.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Owain Roberts, guitarist, has not been found; he disappeared in March 2012.

Matt Cohen has always played bass in the band.

Quote Originally Posted by robh View Post
    Owain Roberts, guitarist, has not been found; he disappeared in March 2012.

Matt Cohen has always played bass in the band.
    Ahh, sorry, I should have fact-checked that before posting. I'm not overly familiar with the band itself, just this great album and that strange disappearance.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Sad about their guitarist. What a weird situation. I'm glad they are continuing though. This is a very nice song. Looking forward to this album.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    What year is this one from?

Banned

Over the years I've got to know both Matt & Rachel reasonably well, I first saw The Reasoning when they supported Marillion in @ 2005 (?).

It was very sad, Owain left where he was leaving living and said he was going for a walk and he was never seen or heard from again. It has been very difficult for everyone not knowing what happened.
    Last edited by glawster2002; 10-09-2014 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes.

The album was made at a very difficult personal time for the band. The situation with Owain was dreadful and obviously has never resolved. Matt and Rachel are such lovely people, and very supportive of the whole scene, I really felt for them.