Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kate Bush live

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Dude it's sarcasm, I'm just having a little fun with you. My view is that artists need to own their material & approach, if it connects with an audience great, if not too bad, it's more important for the artist to connect with the material themselves. So I take each performance on its merits and try to enjoy it for what it is, not what it isn't.
    Sarcasm is hard to detect via text :-) but I kinda thought you were messing.

Agreed on the rest. Art is selfish, and any 'artist' that allows others to dictate their output are not artists in the truest sense of the word, at least in my opinion.

I view Kate as a gift. She is as she should be.
    Sleeping at home is killing the hotel business!

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    So I take each performance on its merits and try to enjoy it for what it is, not what it isn't.
    ^ This

As Neil Gaiman might have said, directed at KB "fans": Kate Bush is not your bitch.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marblesmike View Post
    Ha well I also think that a large portion of her male audience wouldn't want to sleep with her...
    I mean prime-era Kate. But I think I get what you mean. Well, either slept with her or stayed up all night talking about stuff.

I will go on record as wanting to sleep with her. Or at least in a theoretical "if I wasn't married" scenario.

On that front, Kate certainly still looks awesome to me.
    Sleeping at home is killing the hotel business!