Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Roll Call - Who's going to where for Crimson???

tonight, second row center. Can't wait!

Have been looking at tickets at other venues KC is playing and saw most were sold out or near sold out except LA where there are tons of tickets?
    is that a bigger venue, bad venue or just LA?

^^^^^ Believe me, it's L.A. Idiots here mostly don't know a f...ing thing about prog. The area is mostly Hispanic, and they are into Latin based music. Or stupid white Valley girls who also don't have a clue about music, except for their pop culture idols. Sad, but true. The only plus is that it's easier to get good seats at prog venues. Even the Steve Hackett show for December 6th still has available seats. Morons!
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    If there's anyone going to see KC tonight (Saturday) at the Best Buy in NYC, and you're planning on beforehand, I'll be happy to buy you a couple of drinks in exchange for some of that. Just sayin'. PM me and say a little something here so I know to look at my PMs.

Thanks in advance.

I'll be at all three Chicago shows starting tonight! I plan on wearing an Oilers jersey to one of the shows so I should be easy to spot, at least that evening. Don't be shy about saying hello...

Quote Originally Posted by oilersfan View Post
    I'll be at all three Chicago shows starting tonight! I plan on wearing an Oilers jersey to one of the shows so I should be easy to spot, at least that evening. Don't be shy about saying hello...
    I'll be at the 1st Chicago show tonight! Enjoy all 3 shows...I could only make it to one at the$$$e prices!

Well, I really can't afford all three, especially after going to the Madison show too, but I'm going anyway.

Mike- looks like I will go after all. look for me tonight (Saturday). Long hair grew back and a beard. May head up to Scheffield's 2 blocks north of the Vic before the show.
    “We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles

Any meet up for the LA show Tuesday?
    "Young man says you are what you eat, eat well."
    http://www.blissbomb.net/

RapidfireRob and I will attend tonight's show at the Warfield. If anyone wants to grab a beer before the show, I may hit the Mikkeller on Mason St.----Anyone?

No other SF takers?

Estimated Prophet notallwhowander's Avatar
    I'll be up in San Francisco in a few hours. If you see a tallish guy wearing a black shirt with a big red heraldic boar's head on it (think Monty Python's Black Knight), that would be me. Feel free to say, "Hi."
    Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.