Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Who's going to where for Crimson???

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I'm assuming there'll be new material...
    Somewhat...

Probable for 10/3 in San Francisco.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    Probable for 10/3 in San Francisco.
    OK, I just checked ticket availability and pricing and this is probably not going to work. Both days are nearly sold out - which is awesome for KC. The only options are the upper balcony back section off to the side for $50+ fees OR I can pay $450 for a private table with bottle service. Hmmmm, not.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    OK, I just checked ticket availability and pricing and this is probably not going to work. Both days are nearly sold out - which is awesome for KC. The only options are the upper balcony back section off to the side for $50+ fees OR I can pay $450 for a private table with bottle service. Hmmmm, not.
    You know what that means: Table Dances!!

chalkpie
    Private lap dance by Fripp? you can touch anything you want but no photos.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Ditto
    We'll look for you, Ian. Karen and I met you at the Day of Prog at the Regent.

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    Yeah, just look for the big dude that talks funny, Rick!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    Cool - I'll be the one in the Power To Believe shirt
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkpie View Post
    Private lap dance by Fripp? you can touch anything you want but no photos.
    Me be inspired to create music by audients long time!

I had arranged a ticket for Albany on the first night, but a sudden death in the family prevented my attendance

Hopefully they will do this again soon! Not likely but a guy can hope...

I'm going to all three nights in Chicago. Celebrating my 40th birthday one of those nights.

I'll be at the Saturday 09/13/14 show in Philly!!!
    Verizon Hall at the Kimmel Center is a really great performance space. I attend many concerts of the Philadelphia Orchestra there and the sound is excellent. There have been many times I have thought that it would be really cool to see a band like Yes or King Crimson at Verizon Hall. Never in a million years did I think that it would ever actually happen, but here we are !!!
    I would be interested to read about what Fripp thinks about the concerts at Verizon Hall.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Getting ready to hit the road (about 100 miles worth) east to Boston for tomorrow night's show! see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by rheayes View Post
    I'm going to all three nights in Chicago. Celebrating my 40th birthday one of those nights.
    Holy crap. When tickets went on sale in June, there were two Chicago shows, Thursday and Friday. Friday's sold out quickly, and Thursday only had some bench seats available in the balcony. I took a pass at the time. When the third Saturday show got added to the schedule, I assumed that show would quickly sell out as well, especially since it is a Saturday show. But now I see that the third Saturday is only half sold, there's about 500 tickets still available ! Who would have thought that would happen.

http://jamusa.com/the-vic/

As an Atlanta native, I'm sick to my stomach not being able to experience this tour. (too much going on at work to take a vacation...and I have TONS of vacation days available too) So sad that KC skipped ATL as they have been here MANY times before.

I hope that all of you enjoy the shows......cheers.

Madison is sold out according to the Barrymore Theater website.

Madison, 9/23. Stoked!
    flute juice

^^^^^^^, ^/^^. ^^^^^^!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Going to San Francisco, both shows. Solo trip this time, wife not interested in One More Red Nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by StrandedinIowa View Post
    Madison is sold out according to the Barrymore Theater website.
    Seattle is also sold out according to the local paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersonic Scientist View Post
    As an Atlanta native, I'm sick to my stomach not being able to experience this tour. (too much going on at work to take a vacation...and I have TONS of vacation days available too) So sad that KC skipped ATL as they have been here MANY times before.

I hope that all of you enjoy the shows......cheers.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Holy crap. When tickets went on sale in June, there were two Chicago shows, Thursday and Friday. Friday's sold out quickly, and Thursday only had some bench seats available in the balcony. I took a pass at the time. When the third Saturday show got added to the schedule, I assumed that show would quickly sell out as well, especially since it is a Saturday show. But now I see that the third Saturday is only half sold, there's about 500 tickets still available ! Who would have thought that would happen.

http://jamusa.com/the-vic/
    Out of curiosity I checked for 2 seats and got Main Floor, Row A, dead center. Wow. Chicago....hmmmmmmm.....?????? Can't. Damn it!!
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

NYC this Sunday evening, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    Out of curiosity I checked for 2 seats and got Main Floor, Row A, dead center. Wow. Chicago....hmmmmmmm.....?????? Can't. Damn it!!
    A case study for tickets held by promoters and/or band being released back into circulation. Those front seats or anything in that front section were not available when I posted yesterday. Now I see a dozen available.