Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Elements of King Crimson and THRAKBOXX??

Saw that on facebook, inspired me to get off my ass and order the 2015 Elements. The 2014 set was lovely.

I may have said this before, but anyone who enjoys these Elements collections needs to check out Mr Stormy's Monday sets at DGM live.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Got an email from DGM - but, I had to order from Burning Shed, the price was like $8 less. In this case the big crash the UK pound took today might have helped, though burning shed probably used yesterday's price. Still, a good price.

Not much there to justify purchase. I think it's a pass for me even though I have the other two.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Not much there to justify purchase. I think it's a pass for me even though I have the other two.
    The completest in me is all like... but, but... you won't... you gotta... how could you not...

Yeah, man. I'm right there with you. It's the only thing that could compel me to buy this.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    The first two volumes were so well put-together. It's obvious that great care was taken in selecting and sequencing the tracks. I wouldn't dream of skipping one of these.