Thread: New Infinity Music Hall venue (Hartford CT) opening today

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)

New Infinity Music Hall venue (Hartford CT) opening today

http://www.infinityhall.com/Venues/Infinity-Hartford/

Never been to the original in Norwalk CT (hey, I live in Northampton MA with its multiple music venues) but have always heard it's a wonderful venue (I've seen it on the regional PBS' "Live from Infinity Hall" and it looks like a nice place to catch a show) but this is closer and looks quite spiffy and you can't beat a "hip and happening restaurant"!

Checked out the upcoming shows...have no idea when these went on sale, but when I checked yesterday I could have grabbed row C center for both upcoming Renaissance and Asia shows. (Asia is also playing Infinity Hall in Norwalk a couple days prior...can they really support two 400 seat venues in close geographical proximity in the span of two days?)

The original is in Norfolk, CT. (northwest, near the Massachusetts border), not Norwalk (southwest, near Long Island sound)
    "Normal is just the average of extremes" - Gary Lessor

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Either one is a haul for me, so I'm pleased to have a closer Infinity Hall. Of course here in 'Hamp, we have the Iron Horse, the Calvin, Pearl Street and Mountain Park (in neighboring Holyoke).