Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dave Kerzner's "Stranded" Premiered on Planet Rock by Keith Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by tallliman View Post
    ^^ Have you sent out the download links for the EP to subscribers yet?? (I could easily have missed it in the last few weeks!)
    No, it hasn't gone out yet but it will tomorrow. It's individual download codes to each of the backers of the Kickstarter campaign. The first time I've done that with Bandcamp. Of all the digital download sites that one seems to offer the most features including the lyrics and liner notes. I wish Apple and Amazon offered the same as Bandcamp.

Thanks! I agree wrt Bandcamp, it's a model that works well for me as a consumer and allows me to obtain lossless files (normally ALAC for ease) at no extra cost.

Quote Originally Posted by tallliman View Post
    Thanks! I agree wrt Bandcamp, it's a model that works well for me as a consumer and allows me to obtain lossless files (normally ALAC for ease) at no extra cost.
    My only problem with it is the NAME "Bandcamp". Hard to take that seriously. But, really, you're right! Higher quality audio AND the liner notes and extras. Prices are more accurate too. It's the best audio download site I've seen. Anyway, the download code feature is great. First time I'm using it.

Just want to let you all know I'm giving away a free song download at the end of this month to those who sign up on my mailing list here: http://www.davekerzner.com You have to have signed up before the end of September to get it.