Thread: Electric Wurms Interviews - What's Prog

Electric Wurms Interviews - What's Prog

Full disclosure:

I am posting this without watching it since I am at work.

I have no idea who these guys are.

With that being said, here you go. I'll watch it when I get home.

I'll be interested to read the comments later.

And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

Flaming Lips spin-off.

I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Coyne has collaborated with Miley Cyrus recently.

They did all the drugs and made a video with Moby. It shouldn't be watched by people (I watched it).

I like the "Heart of the Sunrise" cover.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Just read the Wikipedia article on their ex drummer Kliph Scurlock. Very interesting (and sad) that his mother died in that walkway collapse in a Hyatt hotel. I remember when that happened. A chilling tragedy.

Overall though, the musicians all sound like a bunch of irritating fools, and their shenanigans make me hesitant to try their music.

been a follower since their first tour for 'Here It Is' through the Reckless Records releases through their Warner Bros signing. a string of at least 6 great albums

always a great loud double guitar psych rock d.i.y. stage show

post Soft Bulletin they turned into a different band by necessity (losing their lead guitarist). they gradually turned into a spectacle that often veered into almost a cheerleading karaoke show. this is when I bailed, after Yoshimi

also worth noting that the drummer whom came along board for the first WBros record's tour (Hit to Death) is a genius who writes pretty much all of their material and is the musical director

of late they've started to ape a krautrock vibe (and pretty much ripping off Oneida's vibe) and gotten back to being a band again, having hired 3 more musicians to fill Kliph's firing. The Terror has a cool dark vibe about it and the 7 SKIES H3 project is very cool too
    Last edited by helix; 08-15-2014 at 09:28 AM.