Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Lauren Bacall

Icon!
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

A good interview, "To Have and Have Not" and "The Big Sleep" are on TCM on Monday night.

"Key Largo" is on the following morning.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    A good interview, "To Have and Have Not" and "The Big Sleep" are on TCM on Monday night.

Thanks! Now DVRd.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

saw the interview w/Osborne, watched "To Have and Have Not", a TCM extra from Johnny Carson and "The Big Sleep" is on now. very enjoyable. She would have been 90 Tuesday. classy lady from beginning to end. I'm really glad we got a channel like TCM to watch. I love the old movies. last night's silent flick "A Lady of Chance" with Norma Shearer was awesome.
    i.ain't.dead.irock

Quote Originally Posted by proggosaurus View Post
    I'm really glad we got a channel like TCM to watch. I love the old movies. last night's silent flick "A Lady of Chance" with Norma Shearer was awesome.

Yep, TCM is great in every way. Thanks, Ted. This month, they've been showing pre-code movies on Thursday. Pretty racy stuff.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Yep, TCM is great in every way. Thanks, Ted. This month, they've been showing pre-code movies on Thursday. Pretty racy stuff.
    make sure you check out Friday's schedule this week. they're on all day and night. been wanting to see "Waterloo Bridge" for a long time.
    i.ain't.dead.irock