Thread: MYSTERY: Tales From The Netherlands 2CD live set

MYSTERY: Tales From The Netherlands 2CD live set

mystery.jpg

Recorded live at the Boerderij Cultuurpodium in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands on May 10th 2013

Tracklist:
    CD 1:
    1-Unveil the Mystery
    2-As I Am
    3-Dear Someone
    4-Sailing on a Wing
    5-Wolf
    6-Another Day

CD 2:
    1-Pride...
    2-Through Different Eyes
    3-Time Goes By
    4-Travel to the Night
    5-The Preacher's Fall
    6-Between Love and Hate

Pre-orders now for September release. There's also every conceivable 'bundle' if you are missing any of the other albums. I've got 'em all, and don't do the t-shirt thing, so just a flat $20 including shipping for me. Looking forward to it, they are a great little band and I saw them live and really enjoyed them! Also, many of my favourites are included here...

http://www.therealmystery.com/#!pres...herlands/c1kim

Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Great band live, and Michel St. Pere is a truly great guy.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Is Benoit on this?

Quote Originally Posted by the winter tree View Post
    Is Benoit on this?
    Yes he is. This release acts as his swan song, I guess.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    I really like this band and thought their set at FMPM in Montreal was terrific, so I want this.

Listened to this tonight. Excellent live album!