Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asia 30th Anniversary CD Re-Issue

Quote Originally Posted by bondegezou View Post
    The (US) box set looks pretty poor to me. Anyway, I don't know what's happening with the vanilla remastered CD and vinyl re-releases, except the vinyl comes out in Japan next week. I presume we'll see releases elsewhere in due course, but who knows...?

Henry
    I agree, re:the US box. It looks like less than $100 worth of stuff, even if you would actually want all of it: cd $15, rarities cd $15, DVD $20, single $5, T shirt $20, pin & medallion $10, booklet $10, name in box set $0, random other crap $0.

The only thing I find really enticing is the possibility of a full live original-lineup show from the group's heyday on a DVD. The Japan-only box lists the Pine Knob 1983 show on DVD as a part of the box set. But is this a video DVD? DVD audio? A full show? Just a few songs?

Jesus, I hate when they release different things in different countries.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bondegezou View Post
    The (US) box set looks pretty poor to me. Anyway, I don't know what's happening with the vanilla remastered CD and vinyl re-releases, except the vinyl comes out in Japan next week. I presume we'll see releases elsewhere in due course, but who knows...?

Henry
    So, there is a one disc remaster coming out?