Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Huw Lloyd Langton

Wow...Sorry to hear of his passing. Saw him in 2011 as the opener of the Space Invasion Tour. Although I never really followed Hawkwind, I was surprised by his good and entertaining solo set. RIP.
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Lino
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune Blackwings View Post
    hope you don't mind i pinned your video on my pinterest board dedicated to Huw, Lino.
    Not at all Jen. Glad you like it.

Lino
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientChord View Post
    Wow...Sorry to hear of his passing. Saw him in 2011 as the opener of the Space Invasion Tour. Although I never really followed Hawkwind, I was surprised by his good and entertaining solo set. RIP.
    This video is just fantastic, one of the best modern Hawkwind representation out there. Arthur Brown even appears on guest vocals for a couple tracks and they even do a couple Arthur songs. But never the less... this is a SUPERB dvd, which you can see for free on YT. Here you will get to see Huw playing some BEAUTIFULL guitar throughout, a true testament to his talent and lovely style of playing. Who knows, might even make a new Hawkwind fan.

Sad news for sure. Saw Huw with Hawkwind years ago in Philly. Great show. All my favorites are leaving: Dave Brubeck, Cass, and now Huw.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Space Cadet
    Anything Huw related has been my go-to all week when I hit the "I don't know what to listen to" speedbump. RIP. Very thankful I was able to see him play and chat with him a bit in Sellersville last year.

Wow, I just saw this. So sad. I hung out with him for a little bit after the show in Sayersville, too. Really nice guy. He will be sadly missed.