PDA

View Full Version : ProgNight Chicago--Any Neal Morse Video?

Pam George
12-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Randy is working on the tour video for the Neal Morse Momentum US/Mexico City Tour. The only footage he doesn't have is from ProgNight Chicago. Did anybody get any video of this show? He's especially looking for any backstage video.

If you have any footage that might be useable, contact: Randy George randy@ajalon.net

Thanks!

SteveSly
12-02-2012, 05:55 PM
There are several performance videos posted on Youtube from the show.

Steve Sly

Pam George
12-03-2012, 03:28 PM
There are several performance videos posted on Youtube from the show.

Steve Sly

Thanks, Steve!

I found a bunch. There's some great FOH stuff there. :) I took Randy's word for it when he said he searched YouTube. I think he was using "Chicago" as his search term. It was, of course, in St. Charles...

The tricky part is using different songs and parts of songs throughout and the ProgNight stuff I just found is great. Thoughts Part 5, Momentum, Sleeping Jesus, Crazy Horses, Author of Confusion... If I've missed anything else, somebody please let me know. Randy will contact the person via YouTube to clear any clips he uses and the folks will get in the credits of the DVD, of course.

If anybody has any backstage stuff, that would be awesome.

He also needs footage from Denver.

It's another fun tour documentary so far (Randy is up to the Mexico City show so far in editing).

Pam George
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM
If anybody took a picture or video of the Marquee at the Arcada, that would be a perfect establishing shot. The band was scrambling for time. Normally they have one or two cameras catching things like that, but time was just too tight. It would be very cool to have the marquee with Three Friends, D-97, and Neal on it. That would really set up the whole thing.

SteveSly
12-03-2012, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=Pam George;14265]Thanks, Steve!

I found a bunch. There's some great FOH stuff there. :) I took Randy's word for it when he said he searched YouTube. I think he was using "Chicago" as his search term. It was, of course, in St. Charles...

Yea, I did the same thing, but I remembered seeing some clips a few days after the show, so I knew they were on there somewhere. Typing in St. Charles was the key.

Steve Sly

Pam George
12-05-2012, 08:15 PM
I know Randy started a thread about trying to find a YouTube poster but I thought I'd post here, too.

Does anybody know who msjsnow2012 might be on YouTube?

Randy really wants to have some of Chicago on the tour doc but this person isn't answering their YouTube messages.

There may not be anything representing the Chicago (St. Charles) show if he can't reach the person who posted the video. That would make me a sad panda :(

****Edit**** The poster on You Tube replied. There is now a bit of ProgNight video to take the documentary into credits. Yay!