PDA

View Full Version : Gentle Giant PRETENTIOUS (for the sake of it) for Sale!

xipetotec6
12-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Rare!

Blah_Blah_Woof_Woof
12-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Cool! How much is it worth? Do you have 'Giant Steps, The First Five Years' ?

xipetotec6
12-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Since it is in MINT condition, I will let it go for $40 USD plus applicable shipping. Unfortunately, I just sold the Giant Steps you are referring to. Let me know if you are interested. I also have an Italian release greatest hits SUPERSTARS series with a very nice booklet included (although all commentary is in ITALIAN)! Also, some of the PROCLOMATION fanzine that were released during the 90's! Hope to hear from u some.

Best Regards,
Xipe Totec6

Guitarplyrjvb
12-06-2013, 11:18 AM
What's the point? It's just a compilation of their first 3 albums! Just buy the CD's! I got this at a used vinyl store for $3 and only listen to it for songs from the debut, which I don't have.

Blah_Blah_Woof_Woof
12-06-2013, 02:27 PM
The point is that it's an unusual item and, for the completest, something to add to the collection. I don't need to add to the bulk of my collection; I need to divest. The Pretentious title reminds me of a lighting effect that they used when I saw them at the Santa Monica Civic. They came on stage and began to this banner announcing 'PRETENTIOUS!' It was a droll comeback for the critics I suspect.
'