PDA

View Full Version : Laser's Edge Black Weekend sale

LASERCD
11-21-2012, 05:51 PM
From now through midnight on Monday all DVDs are 30% off.

https://www.lasercd.com/search_results/dvd

mozo-pg
11-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Nice.

moecurlythanu
11-23-2012, 03:26 PM
I tried to order this afternoon and it was a complete fiasco. Never had a problem before.

LASERCD
11-25-2012, 02:15 PM
What kind of problem? What browser?

moecurlythanu
11-25-2012, 08:14 PM
What kind of problem? What browser?

^ Using the current build of Firefox.

Let's see if I can remember...I went through your DVD section and added around 6 DVDs to the cart. (Btw, it's not easily navigable. Once you put something in the cart, it takes you back to the first page, and after an initial jump, you can only move forward one page at a time. It would be helpful if we could input page number and go directly there.) Anyway, after I selected checkout, I selected checkout as guest. I then selected pay with PayPal, and since they have my details, I clicked on continue, or whatever it was. Instead of taking me to PayPal, it showed that I needed to fill in the required fields. A bit dismayed, I did so and checked "address is same as billing address" or whatever it was. I found no "finish" or "proceed to PayPal" button, only "review" or "cancel." I clicked on "review" and it wanted me to fill in the fields for shipping address, even though I had checked "same as." Not finding any way to proceed that made sense, I closed out. I wasted an hour, but saved myself $100. A revisit a few hours later showed nothing in my cart,..so so much for cookies, etc.

LASERCD
11-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the detailed information. Very helpful. Others have had a similar problem.

I'll pass it on to the developers to see if they have a quick solution.

Can you try using Chrome or IE9?