PDA

View Full Version : My cousin seems to be missing

Rune Blackwings
09-29-2013, 01:56 PM
from my cousin's Facebook:

To anyone who knows me and/or my family, and knows where my brother @Justin N. Bourgeois might be: could you please get a hold of myself or my parents @Donna Macera Bourgeois or @Richard Bourgeois? Apparently he's been unreachable since Thursday and was not around to take his daughters this weekend which is unlike my brother, from what I know of him. My dad went to his house today and the house was left unlocked with no one there either...also unlike my brother. His cell is either dead or has been powered off...again, not normal of my brother. I can be reached at [obscured for privacy-contact me and I will tell her]...Thanks.

SN: I know he moves around a lot, but he has been living in Burlington County for some time and wouldn't just pick up and leave without telling at least my parents...especially since they live in the same town. We'd appreciate it if anyone had any info...

notallwhowander
09-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Wow. This must be unnerving. I hope things resolve quickly and well.

Rune Blackwings
09-29-2013, 03:48 PM
I hope so, too. His mom lost his older sister in a car accident before he was born, so I am certain she is totally losing it right now at the thought of two children being gone.

ForeverAutumn
09-29-2013, 05:18 PM
Oh Jen, I'm sorry. I deeply hope that there is a reasonable explanation for his disappearance, and that he's found safe and sound!

Scott Bails
09-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Scary stuff. Hoping for a positive outcome here, Jen.

Rune Blackwings
09-29-2013, 07:42 PM
I am hoping for one. too. Thanks!

Casey
09-29-2013, 08:52 PM
Sending very strong positive vibes your way.

progeezer
09-29-2013, 08:57 PM
:O Hang in there, Jen, and I too hope that this is just eventually an explainable absence.

Rune Blackwings
09-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Thanks! I asked his sister if there is any news, but she has none. I posted here because I there's folks here in Burlington county and I was hoping perhaps there was news of it. The only thing I am finding so far is his name on a list for mugshots, but no photo to confirm it. I will snag a photo of him to put up.

Rune Blackwings
09-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Here's a photo of him. If anyone in Burlington county or thereabouts has seen him, contact me or his sister on Facebook:

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/25570_1369501159003_2164823_n.jpg

Rune Blackwings
10-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Mixed news:

My mom spoke to his mom and was told "he is safe" with no other explanation. His sister is still going on like he is still missing.

progeezer
10-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Mixed news:

My mom spoke to his mom and was told "he is safe" with no other explanation. His sister is still going on like he is still missing.:O Maybe it's just me, but that sure sounds strange when it's within a family:(.

Scott Bails
10-01-2013, 09:43 AM
My thoughts, too, Geezer. Glad that he's "safe," but sounds like he might be mixed up in something. Hope it's nothing serious.

ForeverAutumn
10-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Mixed news:

My mom spoke to his mom and was told "he is safe" with no other explanation. His sister is still going on like he is still missing.

Well, that should be somewhat reassuring for you Jen, I think.

His sister is probably still worried about him. I would be worried if it were my brother. Even a "safe" disappearance would be unsettling. People don't disappear unless they need to. Like Scott said, I hope it's not serious.

Rune Blackwings
10-01-2013, 08:44 PM
:O Maybe it's just me, but that sure sounds strange when it's within a family:(.

It is very strange...

Garion81
10-02-2013, 12:14 AM
I just hope everything turns out for the best here. Just saw this today.

Rune Blackwings
10-02-2013, 06:53 AM
my cousin has been found-no other details from his family.

ForeverAutumn
10-02-2013, 09:30 AM
That's great news! Hopefully there was a reasonable explanation for this and he's fine.

Digital_Man
10-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Glad to hear he returned. Keep us posted on the explanation if there is one.

Rune Blackwings
10-05-2013, 07:21 PM
from my cousin:'
"Thanks sis .. and everyone for caring. I sincerely apologize for the gigantic hulabaloo that was caused by all of this, and hope some day I'll be able to explain to more people what was going on, but for now I'll just say it's an intensely personal matter and everyone that is in the "need to know", now knows.