PDA

View Full Version : Inkenstein's (Superfly) Art

Pages : [1] 2

Superfly
09-29-2013, 12:03 AM
Howdy demons and wizards. Just thought I'd share my latest painting with you. It's called "Dancing With The Scars" and it's done in watercolors and ink. Enjoy.

progeezer
09-29-2013, 01:18 AM
|):horns

09-29-2013, 10:12 AM
:horns

Superfly
09-29-2013, 04:24 PM
Let's see...what else is new? Oh yeah, "Bug-eyed Lunatics Rule The World - Volume 2"

progeezer
09-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Let's see...what else is new? Oh yeah, "Bug-eyed Lunatics Rule The World - Volume 2"
2563I think I'm your biggest groupie!;)

Superfly
09-30-2013, 07:38 AM
At least you're not my ONLY groupie Steve...I have at least two more :)

wideopenears
09-30-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm diggin' it!

09-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Subscribed to this thread so I can keep an eye out for more art.

Man In The Mountain
09-30-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm a fan!!

Superfly
10-01-2013, 07:40 AM
This one, called "The Dummy" was just published in issue #70 of Cemetery Dance magazine. This was their 25th anniversary special issue featuring Stephen King, Jack Ketchum, Lucky McKee, Joe hill and a ton of other greats. Pretty damned cool being part of that group! This illustration is for the Benjamin Percy story.

markowitz
10-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Very nice, thanks for sharing. Will check out web site.

Lou
10-02-2013, 07:14 PM
This one, called "The Dummy" was just published in issue #70 of Cemetery Dance magazine. This was their 25th anniversary special issue featuring Stephen King, Jack Ketchum, Lucky McKee, Joe hill and a ton of other greats. Pretty damned cool being part of that group! This illustration is for the Benjamin Percy story.

That's awesome that you are in a magazine with Jack Ketchum. He has long been a favorite of mine. Nice job sir!

Superfly
10-02-2013, 07:52 PM
That's awesome that you are in a magazine with Jack Ketchum. He has long been a favorite of mine. Nice job sir!

He's been a favorite of mine for a long time as well. I've been fortunate in the work I've done for CD, working on stories by Richard Laymon, and more recently another of my favorites, Joe R. Lansdale. I hope one day they give me a Ketchum story to illustrate, I know I could rock that!

Thanks everyone for checking out the work. Seen this one before?

progeezer
10-02-2013, 08:23 PM
When I grow up I want to get next to one of the women that inspires your female ghouls!

No Pride
10-03-2013, 12:48 PM
I dig your new stuff! And I dug your old stuff! Keep on keepin' on! :up

Superfly
10-05-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm doing a celebrity freak show series, the first being 'Skelvis and the Legion of the Damned':
the second was the Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth picture(a couple of posts back). The third is "Reverend Al's Travelling Salvation Show"
The fourth is going to be an as of yet unfinished/untitled piece featuring Frank Zappa. Here's a sneak preview of things to come.

Superfly
10-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Speaking of Jack Ketchum, I was asked to participate in an upcoming special anthology celebrating Cemetery Dance's 25 years in the business, and they gave me the Jack Ketchum story 'The Western Dead' to do my picture for. You folks are seeing it before anyone else, right here. (Mainly that's because I'm not allowed to post it on Facebook yet) :) Here' tis'

Superfly
11-02-2013, 08:12 AM
This one was an experiment in grayscale so it's hand painted in grayscale, not converted after the fact. The actual size of the illustration is 16.75 X 6.75 and will be spread across two pages in the next issue of Cemetery Dance magazine. The story is called Sacred Duty and was written by Simon Clark.

Lou
11-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Speaking of Jack Ketchum, I was asked to participate in an upcoming special anthology celebrating Cemetery Dance's 25 years in the business, and they gave me the Jack Ketchum story 'The Western Dead' to do my picture for. You folks are seeing it before anyone else, right here. (Mainly that's because I'm not allowed to post it on Facebook yet) :) Here' tis'

How cool is that?!! Great job sir!

progeezer
11-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Bump, just because I'm an Inkenfly fangeezer!:p

Superfly
11-08-2013, 05:27 PM
How cool is that?!! Great job sir!

Very cool indeed. I felt like a 'make a wish kid' :)

Superfly
11-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Here's a few newer, psychedelic pieces...something a little 'proggy' this time. "Time is an Asterisk", "Sleep Study" and "The Perfect Ornament"

progeezer
11-09-2013, 05:22 PM
We get a lot of comments from people about the (non-existent) Speechless 2 painting in our living room (you hear that, Tonar!;)).

They've all been very positive, but, after all, they are my friends.X)

I know a few people wrote down your website addy, Wil.

I can't think of a single piece of work you've done that I think sucks. Of course some fizzle my shizzle more than others.

The preceding has been an unsolicited testimonial from the IF (Inkenstein Fangeezer).

Superfly
11-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Of course some fizzle my shizzle more than others. The preceding has been an unsolicited testimonial from the IF (Inkenstein Fangeezer).

It's not every day I get to fizzle someone's shizzle. Once again...I am as happy as a make a wish kid!

Superfly
12-14-2013, 08:53 AM
An oldie but a goodie...happy Horrordays everyone!

Superfly
12-22-2013, 12:23 AM
Here's another addition to my festive holiday collection. "Santa's Little Helper", aka...Fuckles The Clown!

progeezer
12-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Surely there's absolutely no dichotomy between your art and your love for sunshine pop.:D

BTW, Fuckles rocks!

Yodelgoat
12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
interesting...

Who is the body lying off the to the side of the picture? This leaves a l lot to the imaginaton, and is totally cool album type work.... The only problem is 4.5 X 4.1 inches. How does anyone express themselves in such a small space? Your Clowns are twisted sick little bundles of humor...

Really amazing stuff.

Superfly
01-03-2014, 04:16 PM
interesting...

Who is the body lying off the to the side of the picture? This leaves a l lot to the imaginaton, and is totally cool album type work.... The only problem is 4.5 X 4.1 inches. How does anyone express themselves in such a small space? Your Clowns are twisted sick little bundles of humor...

Really amazing stuff.

Thanks, I'd love to do more album art. So far I've only seen two see an actual release date. So any bands read this "I work cheap!" and can nail your idea better than some, as well as most and it will look unique, not like one of those Dream Theater wannabe's that all look alike to me (unless you want to blend in with the crowd).

Some new stuff coming soon as far as art goes, and a major change for my web address. In the very near future inkenstein.com will be a thing of the past, the new site, which will be my permanent web address will be www.renfrostudio.com I've got a temp setup and hope to have something solid soon, time permitting. There's an Inkenstein Tattoo Company in AZ and I get confused with them a lot now, so that shit has got to end. Renfro Studio, located here in beautiful Bangor Maine, with a CD collection to die for!

Here's a little critter that I've started messing with: Behold; Sampson Quinn Jasper Floyd Merriweather III.

progeezer
01-03-2014, 06:52 PM
On the false pretense that I want to see my old Lewiston-Auburn haunts, I gotta start working on Kay for a warm weather trip to Maine!:)

I'd love to see ALL the things you've done, Wil.

WHORG
01-10-2014, 08:01 PM
I've followed your stuff since the old days - really nice work . . . my son digs it too !!!

Superfly
01-10-2014, 10:16 PM
I have a few pieces on loan to 'The Surreal Grotesque", an online magazine that's free to download. The PDF version looks good. It's the Conspiracy Theory Issue and Dancing With The Scars is on the cover, there are some old favorites inside as well. You can get it here: http://www.surrealgrotesque.com/ Some wacky stuff for sure. It's already gotten me another illustration gig. Tell you about that when it's official. Thanks for checking out the work, you guys are great.

Here's an updated version of Sampson...thinking about painting this in grayscale.

Superfly
02-15-2014, 08:32 AM
Currently working on a series of illustrations for the novella 'Green Tsunami' by Bram Stoker award winner L.L. Soarse and his wife Laura Cooney. It's being published by Smart Rhino Publications. Here's the first piece that was accepted for publication: 'Dead Balloon Head in the Road' aka...Roadkill.

Superfly
02-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Here's illustration #2 for Green Tsunami "Bicycle". I knocked out the penciling in one long Scott Walker fueled sitting today.

progeezer
02-15-2014, 05:56 PM
Here's illustration #2 for Green Tsunami "Bicycle". I knocked out the penciling in one long Scott Walker fueled sitting today.
3253AAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!! :lol

Superfly
02-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Here's another new piece. It's called "Roger the Dodger the Sod" 3297

Superfly
03-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Here are a couple that you probably haven't seen before that were too big for the scanner. Nick took the photos for me. (Thanks Nick) "Skullcandy" and "Through the Veil". Skullcandy is all watercolor, a spontaneous explosion self portrait. Through the Veil is watercolor and ink and was inspired by a dream I had about a demon trying to break through the veil between the waking world and the world of the dead. Both are about 12 years old or more.

progeezer
03-02-2014, 01:40 AM
And the hits keep on coming! :up

Man In The Mountain
03-03-2014, 10:08 AM

Those are great!

Lopez
03-23-2014, 08:09 PM
I got the 25th anniversary Cemetery Dance several weeks ago. I pulled it out of the pile on my desk, as I must have put it there when it arrived in the mail and forgot about it. I flipped through, and there you are on pages 62 and 63. Nice stuff, Will.

progeezer
03-23-2014, 08:16 PM
I just had a senior light bulb moment! You're taking about half of the Walker Bros. & I'm talking about Wisconsin's fascist governor (hence the aaaaaccccccckkkkk).:lol

Superfly
03-25-2014, 12:43 PM
I just had a senior light bulb moment! You're taking about half of the Walker Bros. & I'm talking about Wisconsin's fascist governor (hence the aaaaaccccccckkkkk).:lol

Say what? You really are having a senior moment posting that one in here. But I do love me some Scott Walker...NOT the governor! :)

Superfly
03-27-2014, 06:47 PM
I had a dream the other night. And in this dream, a woman was giving birth to these things. This work in progress is currently called "Triplets". Their individual names are; Barry, Maurice and Robin.

Lopez
04-01-2014, 12:22 PM
I had a dream the other night. And in this dream, a woman was giving birth to these things. This work in progress is currently called "Triplets". Their individual names are; Barry, Maurice and Robin.

You have one sick mind, Will. And I love every bit of it! (By way, did you dream who dad is? H.P. Lovecraft maybe?)

progeezer
04-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Luigi, I heard a rumor that Mr. S. Fly keeps his sick mind in check by listening to High Llamas, Free Design, Karen Carpenter etc..

Superfly
04-04-2014, 05:54 PM
You have one sick mind, Will. And I love every bit of it! (By way, did you dream who dad is? H.P. Lovecraft maybe?)

The Lovecraft Triplets it is!! That's what I'm calling it from now on.

I'm going to try posting these again since I screwed it up the first time. Here are all four of the "Green Tsunami" illustration. Written by L.L Soarse and Laura Cooney, and soon to be published by Smart Rhino Publications.

Superfly
04-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Here he is in all of his glory; Sampson Quinn Jasper Floyd Merriweather III. A character in search of a story. How many dots and dashes do you think are in the stone work?

progeezer
04-05-2014, 10:00 AM
68,731?

Superfly
04-05-2014, 11:00 AM
68,731? Beats the shit out of me...I didn't even try and keep count. So your guess is as good as mine :lol

Superfly
04-05-2014, 04:30 PM
I got the 25th anniversary Cemetery Dance several weeks ago. I pulled it out of the pile on my desk, as I must have put it there when it arrived in the mail and forgot about it. I flipped through, and there you are on pages 62 and 63. Nice stuff, Will.

Thanks Lou. You're in Mass? We're practically neighbors. :) It's a very rare thing for me to get any feedback on the Cemetery Dance work. The most I've ever heard from Richard Chizmar is "Looks great! Thanks." But, he keeps inviting me back which is thanks enough! Was that the story about the wrestling dummy? Loved that one. There's another two page spread as well, the one where everyone is exploding or on fire. Good family entertainment.

Lopez
04-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Thanks Lou. You're in Mass? We're practically neighbors. :) It's a very rare thing for me to get any feedback on the Cemetery Dance work. The most I've ever heard from Richard Chizmar is "Looks great! Thanks." But, he keeps inviting me back which is thanks enough! Was that the story about the wrestling dummy? Loved that one. There's another two page spread as well, the one where everyone is exploding or on fire. Good family entertainment.

Hi Will,

Yes, I'm in Massachusetts. Medford to be exact. About 4 miles north of Boston. How neighborly are we? Are you in Maine?; used to be part of Massachusetts in the colonial days.

Just looked at the story. It is about the wrestling dummy. One of these days I should read it. I've been getting Cemetery Dance for years, since about 1995 or so. I usually read the reviews, the interview, and the columns first, then, a story or two if I don't get distracted by something else.

Superfly
04-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Yeah Lou, I am in Maine, Bangor..so not exactly neighbors, but with the miracle that is PE, we're all neighbors!

The Dummy story was one of the better ones I've illustrated, and the publisher loved what I did with it. I didn't try to make it 'horror', I did it as if I were drawing for Sports Illustrated. Not unlike "The Boxer" one I did for Insidious Reflections.

Superfly
04-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Here's the finished version of "The Lovecraft Triplets" aka...Barry, Maurice and Robin. Aren't they as sweet as kittens? :O

Lopez
04-16-2014, 04:26 PM
I just want to snuggle up to them and stroke their, uhm, skin. Do they bite?

progeezer
04-16-2014, 05:02 PM
What a silly question!:lol

Superfly
05-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Do they bite :lol I'm guessing, right after they use their anesthetic saliva to numb the area, they sink their teeth in but GOOD!

So...here's something I've been working on the side on. Aside from the new comic story piece, I told you about that, right? Doing a comic adaptation of Neal Barrett Jr's short story "Blind Date", eight pages, taking up a lot of time. anyhow...Sunflower Of The Mind! A painting that can be hung in any direction.

3667 3678

Lopez
05-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Nice sunflower, Will.

Not familiar with "Blind Date." (Just from the title, it sounds like it's going to have some Joe Lansdale mayhem to it.) I'll have to look it up and other stuff by Neal Barret, Jr. I know the name but can't recall reading anything by him.

Lopez
06-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Hi Will,

Just got the latest issue of Cemetery Dance. There you are on pages 14 and 15. Man, if you drew that picture in the third grade, you would surely have been expelled from school.

Superfly
06-12-2014, 06:40 PM
So...you're telling me that my work looks like a third grader? :) It's been called much worse! Yeah, that illustration is lot's of exploding mayhem. The children on fire is a nice touch I think. That's the first piece I did for CD all painted in grayscale. Not converted on the computer after the fact, but actually painted that way. Richard seemed to really like it. Thanks for buying one!

Where I work (my day job is as an orthotic/prosthetic tech) we have a very boring meeting once a week. Well it was driving me nuts and I couldn't listen to their corporate crap any longer so I've started a sketch series to be done during each meeting. The "Billy Goes To Meeting" series. The only rules are: only pen or pencil, no preconceived ideas it must be spontaneous. And it has to be completed within the meeting time only, usually a little over an hour. Here are a few of these brainfarts!

Lopez
06-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Wonderful stuff, Will. I was laughing at the fourth one, when wifey walked in, "I thought you were working. What are you looking at?" She laughed, too. Next time I'm in a boring meeting, nearly all the ones I go to, I'll think of your drawings. Hope I don't laugh.

Superfly
06-12-2014, 07:13 PM
I call him "Merv". Not sure why...it just fits.

Superfly
07-11-2014, 10:35 PM
It's been a while since I've posted here, so here's something fresh from the torture chamber. One of my three illustrations for the CD special collection; "Detours". It's a collection of deleted chapters, essays and such. (Already sold out and it hasn't even been released yet!) This one if for the Kelley Armstrong short story, The Hunt.

progeezer
07-11-2014, 10:55 PM
And the hits just keep on comin'!:up

Superfly
07-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Over 2000 views so far for this page...impressive...even though half of them are mine :)

One of the cool things about illustrating other people's stories is that I have to draw things I wouldn't otherwise even consider drawing. Case in point: The Willendorf Venus. This one is also for the Detours book, for the Michael Marshall Smith deleted chapter from Straw Men.

Lopez
07-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Pretty horrific stuff, Will. I love it.

progeezer
07-15-2014, 10:29 AM
Maybe you should draw "a wolf in sheep's clothing" and then use it as your personal logo!;)

Superfly
08-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Hey, in case any of you folks are also over on facebook, find me, friend me, and keep up to date on the latest stuff. I tend to keep in touch more there than here. I also just uploaded the entire William F. Nolan piece I illustrated, Fair Trade. Check it out @ https://www.facebook.com/renfro666

Here's a real blast from the past, this was something I painted years ago as a possible cover for the second 'Speechless' album which, unfortunately, never happened: 4067

Lopez
08-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Beautiful work for the not-to-be Speechless album. I'm not on Facebook, but I did click the link. I had no idea you are Andy Kaufman. One of the funniest guys ever.

progeezer
08-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Hey, I thought that what's hanging in my living room (someday maybe I'll remember to tell you what comments I remember from the many who have viewed it:lol) was the not-to-be Speechless album!;)

Superfly
08-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Yeah Geez, yours was also in the running as a possible cover, but one of the other guys felt it was too busy. Finally, the project just fell apart, but I got some really nice pieces of art done, Some of which are still unfinished.

Here's another reject:

Superfly
09-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Finally, something new. Here's my first new work in a couple of months. Third in the "Cluster" series, this one has a little more structure and symmetry. I'm loving the cool blues and greens in this one. As usual, watercolor and ink, "Cluster Three: Flower Power"

Lopez
09-28-2014, 06:00 PM
That is gorgeous, Will. Reminds me of some of the black-light posters one could buy at the Paperback Bookstore off of Weybosset St. in downtown Providence when I was in high school in 1968.

progeezer
09-28-2014, 07:36 PM
That is gorgeous, Will. Reminds me of some of the black-light posters one could buy at the Paperback Bookstore off of Weybosset St. in downtown Providence when I was in high school in 1968."Ooo-Ooo-Ooo-Ooo, have another hit, fresh air"

Superfly
10-19-2014, 03:48 PM
"Electric Boogaloo Goes To Disneyworld" - Back from vacation and ready to rock, Boogaloo is a skeleton with a lot of charisma and a briefcase full of secrets.

10-19-2014, 04:09 PM
"Electric Boogaloo Goes To Disneyworld" - Back from vacation and ready to rock, Boogaloo is a skeleton with a lot of charisma and a briefcase full of secrets.
Excellent!

progeezer
10-19-2014, 04:11 PM
I think Boogsie is definitely a woman based on (her) stance. What say you, creator?

I really haven't found one single piece of your work that didn't give me some kind of stimulation (the gamut would be nausea to reverential zeal:D).

Lopez
10-23-2014, 11:13 AM
Beautiful work, Will. Love the psychedelic feel of the background. Nice touch with the hazardous-materials briefcase.

Superfly
10-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks guys.

I think Boogaloo is definitely male, at least the skeleton I referenced was, but the stance tells me he was well in touch with his feminine side. As for what's in the briefcase...it has been speculated on that it may contain: Lunch, Gwyneth Paltrows head, evidence of contaminated food products, or just old pairs of soiled under garments. :O

Superfly
10-28-2014, 06:44 PM
I had originally finished this piece four years ago, I loved the concept but hated the color choices I'd made, so I abandoned it until last weekend where I spent time shading and generally darkening things up considerably. This one now has a nice proggy feel to it I think. Some day I WILL do more album covers, I feel it in my "Valley of Bones" 2.0

ps...look at that, this thread has had over 3000 views now. Granted it's mostly Geez, Lou and I. Come on in kids...I take requests! :)

progeezer
10-28-2014, 07:16 PM
:lol

This must mean that there's only 3 people on PE who appreciate fine art.:D

Mikhael
10-29-2014, 04:10 PM
I had originally finished this piece four years ago, I loved the concept but hated the color choices I'd made, so I abandoned it until last weekend where I spent time shading and generally darkening things up considerably. This one now has a nice proggy feel to it I think. Some day I WILL do more album covers, I feel it in my "Valley of Bones" 2.0

ps...look at that, this thread has had over 3000 views now. Granted it's mostly Geez, Lou and I. Come on in kids...I take requests! :)

Okay... what does love look like in your world?

Superfly
10-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Okay... what does love look like in your world?

;)

progeezer
10-29-2014, 07:54 PM
:rofl

Her beauty comes from inside.

Mikhael
11-03-2014, 09:20 AM

;)

That'll teach me to ever ask THAT question again... :)

Superfly
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Ok...that one was for fun...but clearly those two do love one another, at least, he loves her. This one has a very spiritual loving vibe to it, yet it rarely generates any interest from people...perhaps it's just too boring as shit, but I love the colors and the meditative aura in general.

Lopez
11-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Will,

I would love to see that piece (above) done as a black-light poster, like the kind on heavy-stock paper popular in the late 60s.

progeezer
11-23-2014, 08:17 PM
Will,

I would love to see that piece (above) done as a black-light poster, like the kind on heavy-stock paper popular in the late 60s."Far out, man. That's trippy!"X)

gailany222
11-25-2014, 01:46 AM
it is amazing...well done and good luck

Superfly
12-14-2014, 05:12 PM
No special projects under way, which is nice, it means I can focus on things like these:

All of these are 'works in progress', so I'm not sure where they'll go from here. Certainly "Franks Bakery" will get darker, Mister Maggots Neighborhood will be more colorful, and Eclipse will attract a great deal more detailed veining effects.

ForeverAutumn
12-14-2014, 07:52 PM
I am totally loving watching the creative process as Mr. Maggot's Neighbourhood develops. I can't draw a circle, so I'm fascinated by those who have the talent to transport images from their brains onto paper.

progeezer
12-14-2014, 09:39 PM
You can be as humble as you like, but to me (& others I'm sure), you're f*****g colossally talented.:)

Supersonic Scientist
12-15-2014, 09:28 AM
No special projects under way, which is nice, it means I can focus on things like these:

All of these are 'works in progress', so I'm not sure where they'll go from here. Certainly "Franks Bakery" will get darker, Mister Maggots Neighborhood will be more colorful, and Eclipse will attract a great deal more detailed veining effects.

LOVE Eclipse!!!...color-scheme is hypnotic.

Superfly
02-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Howdy my cool cats. it's been a while since I've shared anything here but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy creating. In fact, I've been on a roll recently. Back at the turn of the year I decided to change directions a bit, put the 'horror' work behind me (at least for a while) and explore new artistic avenues and alley ways. Here are some of the resulting pieces. Left to right: Through the Trees, The Cosmonauts Dilemma, Dark Matter, Starfire, Spider Vein Sunrise. Enjoy!

Lopez
02-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Great stuff, Will. Like, especially, "Through the Trees"; pretty spooky.

progeezer
02-06-2015, 09:00 AM
"WE WANT SEVERED HEADS, WE WANT SEVERED HEADS!":D

Seriously Wil, beautiful stuff indeed!

Superfly
02-06-2015, 05:58 PM
"WE WANT SEVERED HEADS, WE WANT SEVERED HEADS!":D

There's one in every crowd...and in this crowd, it's always the same one! :D

Ok...here's your severed head:

02-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Fantastic!

progeezer
02-06-2015, 07:08 PM
There's one in every crowd...and in this crowd, it's always the same one! :D

Ok...here's your severed head:
4939Serenity has now returned to my world.:D

Superfly
02-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Great stuff, Will. Like, especially, "Through the Trees"; pretty spooky.

Thanks Lou. It's so simple, yet very effective I think. I've been getting a great reaction from people regarding the new work, especially amongst the 'acid-head' community over on face book. I'm just trying new approaches and seeing where it leads and so far, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Superfly
07-20-2015, 10:26 PM
Well, it's been since February since I darkened these halls last...here's some light from the brainbox: 5695 5696 5697 5698

Lopez
07-22-2015, 10:53 AM
Nice stuff, Will. I like especially 3 and 4, particularly the way you've incorporated the biohazard symbol in 4.

Didn't notice any of your work in the most recent Cemetery Dance. Any coming up? Have you done any illustrations in CD books?

Superfly
07-24-2015, 07:34 AM
I wouldn't expect to see any work from me in CD any time soon. They owe me a lot of money, and until they pay up I'm not doing anything else for them. Plus, I've all but abandoned doing 'horror' art at this time.

progeezer
07-24-2015, 12:26 PM
So CD extends their horror proclivity to the way they pay people who have completed work for them. Unbelievable.

Lopez
07-24-2015, 01:05 PM
So CD extends their horror proclivity to the way they pay people who have completed work for them. Unbelievable.

I am quite surprised as I've always found the publisher, Rich Chizmar, to be quite the upstanding guy, at least to his customers (or at least to me, who's been a customer for over 20 years).

hippypants
07-24-2015, 01:35 PM
If Cemetery Dance owed me money, I'd be bugging them like crazy for it.

Superfly
07-25-2015, 10:18 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love the folks at CD. Yes, they owe me money, but I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just the nature of how they pay people. They pay you once the work gets published and not before. But here's the catch, what if something sit's on the shelf for a couple of years...then you have to wait...and wait. If it doesn't get published at all, then you are screwed. Rich Chizmar is a GREAT guy, I have nothing but respect for the man and his people. I just have over twenty comic pages waiting to be published, some over two years old, which I can't do anything with at this time. I'm pretty sure they'll see the light of day eventually, but until then it's a waiting game. I just can't see doing any more work until that happens.

Superfly
07-25-2015, 11:44 AM
On a much happier note, Here's what I'm working on right now...a very proggy piece of work with the working title of "Strange Fruit"

Superfly
09-07-2015, 06:12 PM
I spent a while tweaking this piece over the weekend. I wanted to keep it from the obvious 'outer' space thing and went for a more underwater feel. 5859

Lopez
09-10-2015, 01:23 PM
That piece is quite nice, Will. Underwater spaceman; very clever - like Robinson Crusoe on Marsh.

Superfly
09-19-2015, 10:10 AM
One of my friends at facebook did this with one of my paintings...check it out: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fb/c2/e2/fbc2e254f2218e0edef4abdc4c50e388.gif

Superfly
09-27-2015, 12:36 AM
Well, I think it's time to let this thread die a slow painless death. For those of you who do want to continue to see my latest work, you have three choices: www.renfrostudio.com - www.facebook.com/RabidRenfroDesigns - or my personal page www.facebook.com/renfro666 - and my e-mail address is renfro666@outlook.com - Hope to see you around this cyberverse. You are an amazing group of people. Thank's so much for the support over the years. Here's my latest piece of art. It's called "Children of the Drum" and it's the cover for a friends upcoming album. Adios! :lol

Superfly
02-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Just thought you guys would like to know, Cemetery Dance finally paid me for the last two comics I did for them and they want me to do another one. Hot damn...I'm a gonna be comic book artist....again!

progeezer
02-19-2016, 12:05 AM
In yet another curveball karmic moment, I finally hung your painting in my new digs this past weekend, after being here since 8/1/15:lol. I am Lord Lethargy.

Then you post for the 1st time in 5 months today.

Glad you got paid:D.

Superfly
02-19-2016, 12:38 PM
Here's something new, a video I put together of most of the work I did in the year 2015. I also did the spacey music as well. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/RKlzlb3esvY

progeezer
02-19-2016, 01:41 PM
|):up

Superfly
02-20-2016, 10:44 AM
...and as long as I'm here, here are a few new pieces you may not have seen yet:

Superfly
02-20-2016, 10:48 AM
...and one more:

Superfly
02-21-2016, 01:12 PM
...and my favorite of the year (last year)..."The Strange Fruit of Shroomsville Valley"

Superfly
02-26-2016, 10:26 PM
I realize that many of you are not familiar with any of my work, understandable for sure, why would you be? So here's a few older pieces dating back to the 1990's. Feast your mind on these:

6949 6950 6951 6952

Superfly
02-26-2016, 10:30 PM
6954 6955 6956 6957 6958

progeezer
02-26-2016, 10:33 PM
"Please allow me to introduce myself";)

Superfly
02-26-2016, 10:34 PM
6959 6960 6961 6962 6963

Superfly
02-26-2016, 10:38 PM
...and if that's not enough...I'll leave you with these...

6964 6965 6966 6967 6968

Superfly
03-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Alright Steve...and any other lurkers who check out this page. Here's something very new. This is the album cover I've done for a local metal band called 'Holy Filth'. The album is called "Enter The Realm Of Eternal Dark Rifferey". The boys in the band gave me complete freedom to do my thing and this is what they got. Extremely happy they were with the results. Enjoy.

Superfly
03-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Here's a look at a simple tribute piece I'm doing as a way of saying it once and for all....'Roger Dean has been and always will be a huge influence on me and my work.'

...and here's a not so subtle hint as to what my next major sequential art project is going to be:

progeezer
03-15-2016, 08:58 PM
Lurking I am.

I'm sick of saying the same fawning shit over & over;).

Captain Geech
07-31-2016, 04:48 PM
Since this thread is still getting hits on a regular basis...here's my newest piece of art; Thalidomide Jeremy. He's a fun lovin' little fella with a passion for Zappa and little baby doughnuts. Enjoy.

Superfly
09-13-2016, 09:59 PM
The Holy Filth CD's arrived this week...pretty cool don't ya think? This is my third hard copy CD cover, the other two were digital only which isn't nearly as much fun. A lot of people don't think it makes a difference, but from my perspective it certainly does. :)

progeezer
09-14-2016, 12:00 AM
Nice!

PE name crisis, Captain Fly?:)

Captain Geech
09-17-2016, 09:57 AM
Nice!

PE name crisis, Captain Fly?:)

What can I say...I get bored easily. :)

Captain Geech
09-24-2016, 05:06 PM
It's hard to believe that this thread has had over thirty one thousand views...Steve, don't you have anything better to do? :) I know, I said I was going to let it die, but what the hell, here's something else that's from the vault. This one came from the mid 1990's and is called 'Cyberchrist In Tomorrowland':

progeezer
09-24-2016, 06:53 PM
It's hard to believe that this thread has had over thirty one thousand views...Steve, don't you have anything better to do? :) I know, I said I was going to let it die, but what the hell, here's something else that's from the vault. This one came from the mid 1990's and is called 'Cyberchrist In Tomorrowland':

8566IN a word, no.:)

Superfly
11-20-2016, 11:55 AM
This one took a while to complete. It's called "The Gordian Knot" and it is done with watercolors and pigment liners. Enjoy the hallucination.

progeezer
11-20-2016, 02:44 PM
I don't want you to start thinking like some senior citizen's svengali, but.......X):)

Captain Geech
11-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Several people have already told me that this is the best thing I've done so far...well...who can say...but I will say that it makes me think "Umbrella". I'm not sure why. As usual, watercolors and ink. Enjoy!

progeezer
11-26-2016, 06:51 PM
A case can be made for a question mark.

You don't need any more positive reinforcement from me.;)

Captain Geech
12-04-2016, 05:39 PM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM "FUCKLES THE CLOWN"

Captain Geech
12-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Here's another from the festive 'Creepy Christmas' series:

progeezer
12-10-2016, 07:12 PM
All that's missing is the audio featuring the voice of the guy who voiced Gollum in the Tolkien movies going "Ho Ho Ho".:)

Captain Geech
12-18-2016, 05:28 PM
Here's the finished piece; "Seasons Greetings from Sammy the Snowman"

Captain Geech
01-22-2017, 05:07 PM
Here, finished a little over an hour ago, is "EMBRYO" (the return of Baby Prismatica). Watercolor and ink on paper. Questions? Comments? Enjoy.

Superfly
01-30-2017, 10:35 PM
For anyone who's interested in my art, I'm selling off a lot of my work at a very reasonable price. I'm calling it my 'artistic yard sale'. A few pieces have already been sold but there's a lot left. I'm selling the past away so to speak. It's just a lot of history I don't need anymore. So stop by, look around, and if nothing else, enjoy the show. Thanks to everyone here who's given me positive feedback over the years. Here's the link:

http://renfro666.wixsite.com/rabidrenfro/art-for-sale

...and now...here's Rizzo the Skateboard King!

Captain Geech
02-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Here's a trio of covers I've done that actually made it to CD.

Superfly
05-22-2017, 10:52 PM
I was going to just let this thread die, but I've been doing some really interesting paintings lately. Maybe you'll agree...or not. This one is an experiment in black and white using only black and white ink. At this point, my old style of painting, tightly controlled, intricate renderings of freaks geeks and weirdos, has given way to something more free form. abstract and dramatic. So, for those of you who don't go to facebook, I'll continue to post them here. This one is called: "They Hung Their Lights In The Trees".

aith01
05-23-2017, 11:45 PM
^^^ I like it! Very haunting and atmospheric.

progeezer
05-24-2017, 03:07 AM
I'm probably as familiar with your art as anyone else on PE, Mr. R, and the fact that your changing muse has all the subtlety of a Mack truck when it comes calling is certainly consistent with my (albeit limited) sense of you.

I guess that was ambiguous enough to clarify that it was intended as a compliment:lol.

Superfly
05-24-2017, 11:39 PM
I'm probably as familiar with your art as anyone else on PE, Mr. R, and the fact that your changing muse has all the subtlety of a Mack truck when it comes calling is certainly consistent with my (albeit limited) sense of you.

I guess that was ambiguous enough to clarify that it was intended as a compliment:lol.

:O :rofl OMG! Best compliment of the year, Thanks Steve.

Did I already show you guys these? I can't remember...

Superfly
05-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Finally finished! This was originally going to be just pen and ink, but this story kept evolving (while painting in my studio with my grandson) about the Contessa buying up all the color in the world...almost all, for herself. The fire hydrant is very pleased here because Rusty, in his haste to free his bladder, enabled our little yellow friend to be released from a world gone gray. Meanwhile, the working class looks on, with a hope that they too would someday feel the warmth of the overlords rainbow tears. ...someday... Enjoy.

progeezer
05-25-2017, 08:20 PM
Contessa looks a bit like 2017 Katy Perry.

Superfly
05-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Contessa looks a bit like 2017 Katy Perry.

Damn...and I was shootin' for Miley Cyrus...on acid!

Superfly
06-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Here's another from the 'Dead Worlds' series:

Superfly
06-06-2017, 10:45 PM
Dead Worlds 3 ~ Chain Reaction

Superfly
06-13-2017, 10:48 PM
...like black holes in the sky...

Superfly
07-02-2017, 11:34 PM
"Dead Worlds ~ Splitting Cells"

hippypants
07-12-2017, 08:15 PM
I wondered if anyone uses any of the art boards on Facebook to post their art or sale it?

mozo-pg
07-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Nice.

Superfly
07-24-2017, 12:37 PM
"Hatchlings"

Superfly
09-09-2017, 05:37 PM
I just had to share this one. :)

Superfly
09-26-2017, 01:30 PM
Those of you who hunger for my old style of working may be perpetually disappointed...but here are a few new items. "Cluster Six" and the latest in the Dead Worlds series...plus an entry in the "this is how you disappear" series.

10824 10825 10826

progeezer
09-26-2017, 03:06 PM
I've always appreciated restaurants that change their menus periodically:).

Superfly
10-03-2017, 10:18 PM
So much crazy shit happening in the world right now...the oppressive darkness of it all can't help but to reach into the art. Here's my latest creation, originally started after last years election. I wanted to say so much but couldn't really find the words. Here is my reaction to it all. Watercolors this time, I call it; "It Couldn't Happen Here...". Make of it what you will, and as always, enjoy.

Superfly
10-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Wanna lose friends on facebook? Just post a painting with Hitler in it. :D Oh Lord, don't let me be misunderstood! Here's something to erase that last one from your mind. "Jeters, Bubba and Lil Skippy: A Family Portrait"

progeezer
10-08-2017, 10:59 PM
The cat looks just like my cat would on amphetamine. Now I'll need to close my bedroom door tonight until the trembling stops.

BTW, I'm from the 7 tribes and "Couldn't Happen" wasn't offensive to me at all. F**k 'em if they can't take a joke (even if it's a multi-level message).

Superfly
10-25-2017, 09:57 PM
Wow, this ancient thread has hit 50,000 views...you two guys really need to get a life! (me too apparently). I watched a ladybug crawl across the windshield. Seed planted. Painting born. Here is 'The Nest" in it's larval form.

progeezer
10-25-2017, 11:16 PM
Whaddya mean? Isn't this life?

decapitations notwithstanding

Superfly
10-27-2017, 11:04 PM
...and it's not always bugs and weirdos, sometimes you just have to draw some balls...

Superfly
11-25-2017, 05:52 PM
The Nest:

progeezer
11-25-2017, 06:49 PM
They .....have.....returned.

Superfly
12-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Here's The Nest, finally finished. Enjoy.

progeezer
12-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Ah...it's like coming home again;).

Superfly
02-20-2018, 06:00 PM
You're probably going to like this one too Geez...I call it "The Infinity Machine".

Superfly
02-21-2018, 10:44 PM
Here's a short video I made showing the different stages of production of the infinity machine. I also did the music.

http://youtu.be/EZ-NKk6bijE

progeezer
02-22-2018, 12:54 AM
The only things that would make me enjoy that more than I did are things long in my past, WR.

mozo-pg
02-22-2018, 09:42 PM
The short video is fascinating.

Superfly
02-25-2018, 12:02 AM

Superfly
03-04-2018, 05:47 PM
"The Chaos Theory"

progeezer
03-04-2018, 07:17 PM
I'm liking the "Is that a face, and of what, or am I creating that face myself?" factor.

Superfly
03-05-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm liking the "Is that a face, and of what, or am I creating that face myself?" factor.

If you're seeing a face in this one, it is you shadow self looking back at you. :)

Superfly
03-09-2018, 10:52 PM
My latest illustration for Cemetery Dance Magazine. This one is for Wrath James White's short story First Person Shooter. It should hit the stands some time in March I believe, so you folks get to see it first. :)

Superfly
03-29-2018, 06:16 PM
Here's a sneak peek at what will eventually become the next Holy Filth album cover...color me excited!

progeezer
03-29-2018, 07:07 PM
What color is excited?:p

Superfly
03-31-2018, 05:35 PM
What color is excited?:p

Well, Chrome is my favorite color. :)

Superfly
04-02-2018, 06:55 PM
What's the frequency Kenneth?

progeezer
04-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Somewhere Dan Rather is wincing.

Superfly
04-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Check out my new alien overlord...behold, the great and powerful TOAD!

progeezer
04-05-2018, 06:26 PM
If I wasn't such a Luddite I'd send you a photo of Kay's (now my) 17 lb. solid white except for a brown patch Maine Coon overlord.

She had her spring "lion cut" (too much hair to sit out on the balcony w/me in warm weather) 2 days ago, so now she's going through her "I'm pissed at that mf phase" for about a week if history repeats itself.

Superfly
04-08-2018, 06:14 PM
The next HolyFilth cover took a giant leap forward this weekend, here's a photo of it just before I started the inking process:

Superfly
04-12-2018, 05:24 PM
In case you haven't been probed by aliens lately...well...here's your chance!

progeezer
04-12-2018, 06:58 PM
"It won't be so bad, it's just fingers"

Superfly
04-15-2018, 06:21 PM
...thus obscuring the latter...

Superfly
04-27-2018, 05:20 PM
Endless Blue Meander

progeezer
04-27-2018, 05:41 PM
Blue is my favorite color, and not one prevalent in your work, so :).

Superfly
04-28-2018, 10:38 AM
Blue is my favorite color, and not one prevalent in your work, so :).

Blue is my favorite color as well...that's why I try not to abuse it so much. Color abuse, it's a real problem in our society. Just ask anyone who sings the blues. :)

Superfly
04-28-2018, 05:50 PM
"...under the violet sky..."

Superfly
05-11-2018, 12:37 PM
An inspired piece in the works...rarely does my day job intrude on my art work...but I had to give this monk prosthetic arms. Should be an interesting piece.

Superfly
05-13-2018, 09:47 PM
Evolution...connections...mind and machine...

Superfly
05-20-2018, 12:03 AM
Every little step brings this piece more into focus...what message is he bringing to the universe? Will the world be listening? Doubtful...

Superfly
06-01-2018, 06:11 PM
A look inside my newly setup art studio:

Superfly
06-01-2018, 06:15 PM
but wait...there's more...

Superfly
06-01-2018, 06:17 PM
A quick little ink sketch I did today...my first born in the new work space. "Stickman".

progeezer
06-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Nice, Wil!

Think of me when you eat your next lobster roll (perhaps the thing I singularly miss the most about not living there anymore):).

Superfly
06-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Here's another sneak peek at the next Holy Filth album cover, just need to add color now. I think I'm getting pretty good at this cover thing...more of you PE'rs should hit me up for cover art. :)

Superfly
06-11-2018, 10:47 PM
one from the vault...

Superfly
06-21-2018, 10:21 PM
My heart is breaking for what's happening in America...there's nothing more to say than that without going on a political rant. This piece is called 'American Decay'.

progeezer
06-21-2018, 11:22 PM
My heart is breaking for what's happening in America...there's nothing more to say than that without going on a political rant. This piece is called 'American Decay'.

11818That articulates it just fine.

Superfly
07-05-2018, 05:55 PM
The next Holy Filth cover is now entering it's final stage of creation. Just some shading, outlining and highlights to do and it's complete.

progeezer
07-05-2018, 06:25 PM
I bet the gods of sunshine pop shake their "this guy really likes the Free Design & M Coast?" heads at your work, sir:).

Superfly
07-05-2018, 09:29 PM
But I also like Opeth, Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson as well.....with a Carpenters and Dusty Springfield chaser. :) Yeah, I'm batcrap crazy all right.

Superfly
07-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Here's the t-shirt design for Smooth Moves I'm working on as well. Got the green light to finish this morning.

progeezer
07-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Here's the t-shirt design for Smooth Moves I'm working on as well. Got the green light to finish this morning.

11850I'm exponentially looking more & more like that guy as I age.

Superfly
07-12-2018, 10:27 PM
I'm exponentially looking more & more like that guy as I age.

I hope it isn't too obvious that I used you as the model. :)

Superfly
07-15-2018, 08:19 AM

Superfly
07-22-2018, 10:06 PM
"Swimming in Circles"

07-23-2018, 10:31 AM
:ipa
Thanks again for sharing your artwork. I don't always comment, but I always check it out.

progeezer
07-23-2018, 10:35 AM
:ipa
Thanks again for sharing your artwork. I don't always comment, but I always check it out.

I comment more than anyone else (and actually have 2 pieces of the "Fly's" work on my living room wall), but also not always. I have a feeling that quite a few people check it out w/o posting. Give the guy some props, folks!;)

Superfly
07-24-2018, 05:33 PM
Well, I certainly appreciate the fact that most people don't leave comments. I don't think either myself or my art demands commentary from people. I remember reading in Peter Hook's book about Joy Division that the band once played for an audience of two people. Coming out and doing their show as if it were a crowded room. I am much like that, in fact, before the internet my few friends and family were the only people seeing my work. So...It's all good brothers. Here's some really old stuff to feast upon. :)

11908 11909 11910

Superfly
07-24-2018, 07:28 PM
...by the way, this thread has had over 60 thousand hits, it can't all be just you two guys. :)

mozo-pg
07-24-2018, 08:03 PM
I look in regularly and enjoy the creativity of the pieces.

progeezer
07-24-2018, 08:12 PM
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!:lol

Superfly
07-28-2018, 07:33 PM
The New Messenger took a baby step forward today...I'm going to work on this until something better enters the fray.

Superfly
08-03-2018, 03:31 PM

progeezer
08-03-2018, 06:49 PM
11977Now I can't wait for your "through the tunnel" artwork.:O

Superfly
08-05-2018, 12:19 AM
For those who are facebook dwellers, I have a new page devoted to my art. Visit, like, and enjoy all future posts here: https://www.facebook.com/wildbillrenfro/

aith01
08-05-2018, 02:14 AM
I frequent this thread as well, but rarely (if ever) leave comments. I enjoy much of the artwork you share, and so I always check in whenever there's a new post here. :)

progeezer
08-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Be careful! The little person holding the football life form is actually cute.

Superfly
08-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Here's the final version of the Holy Filth cover...couldn't get a proper scan so I had to go with a photograph. Yes, I know, he's a cute little demonoid. :)

NogbadTheBad
08-12-2018, 10:53 PM

Now that I really like

Superfly
08-17-2018, 06:33 PM
Now that I really like

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It's a very popular piece, I think I'm going to make prints of that one.

Superfly
08-19-2018, 10:44 PM
I was digging through my unfinished art and found this gem, this would have ultimately turned into the second Speechless album cover, but they fell apart and the painting remained unfinished.

progeezer
08-20-2018, 02:02 AM
Which one's Sean?

Superfly
08-21-2018, 06:16 PM
The New Messenger...so far.

12081 12082 12083 12084

Superfly
09-01-2018, 04:03 PM
'Eye Strain'

Superfly
09-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Finished - The Healing Colors of Sound.

Superfly
09-16-2018, 07:21 PM
Spent some quality time in the studio today:

12185 12186 12187 12188 12189

progeezer
09-16-2018, 07:41 PM
Nice indeed!

Superfly
10-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Here's something that spilled out over the weekend. Gonna be pretty awesome I think.

progeezer
10-01-2018, 01:04 PM
What an interesting mandala.;)

Superfly
10-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Yes, it's another video. This one is called Transitions.

http://youtu.be/zFneJQdDo_A

Superfly
10-21-2018, 12:25 AM
I don't think I'll follow 'the news' anymore. None of it. Knowing what's happening in the world won't change any of it, but it will change me and not in a positive way. I don't want outside forces dictating changes within. I like the bubble in which I live and the art that flows out of it. I need to get back to the basics of what my art is all about. Making the unseen visible. The unimaginable realized. This is the light bulb in my head radiating. I can feel it's heat. I have become comfortably numb.

12311 12312 12313 12314 12315

progeezer
10-21-2018, 01:16 AM
I can't quarrel with the merits of your self-vision, since it's far more logical than many.

If now immune qualifies as comfortably numb, then I'm also there.

Superfly
10-21-2018, 05:33 PM
I've had the last week off from my day job. In addition to visiting the White Mountains and putting life into some sort of perspective, here's what I did with my time. The "Grape" one is a joke for my grandson. :)

12318 12319 12320

Superfly
10-27-2018, 04:09 PM
You may as well just laugh about it all. :)

progeezer
10-27-2018, 05:08 PM
^^^^^^^^

You're raisin a very good point, and not Welching about it either.

I can hear the groans resonating all the way from Augusta to Madison X).

Mister Triscuits
10-27-2018, 11:55 PM
You're raisin a very good point, and not Welching about it either.

Your currant post shows you've Concord your fear of those who would wine about all these grape jokes.

aith01
10-28-2018, 04:27 PM
:rofl

You guys... :lol

Superfly
11-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Back to psychedelia - "Rubik's Dream" is the name that's stuck to this one. Still a LONG way from getting any color, but it's going to pop your brain it'll be so bright.

11-23-2018, 11:02 AM

I'm not seeing anything. I don't know if that's on my end or yours. Perhaps you can try again?

Superfly
11-23-2018, 10:28 PM
I'm not seeing anything. I don't know if that's on my end or yours. Perhaps you can try again?

Not sure what happened there but it appears to be on my end. Here's the next scan of Rubik's Dream..all ready for the color:

progeezer
11-24-2018, 01:01 AM
Not sure what happened there but it appears to be on my end. Here's the next scan of Rubik's Dream..all ready for the color:

12442Well then color it!:p

Superfly
12-01-2018, 06:05 PM
I'm currently doing some work with a video game developer on something called Bombyx for Particle Storm. They're using some of my work for background imagery and a couple of my characters will be in the game as well. Not sure where it's going but it'll be fun to watch.

12463 Here's one I'm doing specifically for the game: 12464