PDA

View Full Version : Steve Hackett in La Mirada California

AncientChord
11-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Also posted on the main discussion board:

I happened to click on to the CalProg website last night, and was surprised to see that Pappa J is hosting a venue for the GR II world tour in my backyard of La Mirada California, at the Performing Arts Theater. Tickets go on sale at 8:00am this Friday, November 16. The show is on April 1st, at 8:00pm. It's the first I've seen anywhere about a venue on the US tour leg, including on Steve's web site. Hope this isn't an early April fools joke! Seriously, I can't thank Pappa J enough for securing this venue. It's gonna bring lots of smiles to us old Genesis fans. Oh...Pappa, is your web site the only place to secure tickets on Friday morning? Whatever the case, I'll be ready to buy! I'm very stoked about the venue, and the show. Can't wait, as the album IMO is great!

http://www.calprog.com/

eporter66
11-14-2012, 06:47 PM
I really hope he can put together a solid US Tour. I must say that Steve has been very good to the East Coast. I saw his acoustic tour a number of years back, and have had several opportunities to see him over the years, I hope he brings this show around the country!

PapaJimH
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey, I've been SCOOPED!

AncientChord
11-15-2012, 03:18 AM
Also posted on the main discussion board:

Sorry PapaJ that I beat you to the punch with the announcement. I was just so damned thrilled that I couldn't contain myself! Congratulations on obtaining the gig...and ditto on your statements about early Genesis. This truly is a dream come true. I'll be anxiously waiting 8:00am Friday with credit card in hand! :up

porctree711
11-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Steve will be coming to the midwest come the fall!

trespass
11-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Definately going. Concert opportunity that cannot be missed!!!