PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Phillipines

Gruno
11-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Continuing where we left off.

no matter how bad Survivor the game gets they always load up the cast with top notch eye candy.

Well, now that RC is gone, they have taken out the hotties one-by-one in the last few weeks. Now we are just left with the Brazilian mouth -- no thanks!!:doh

Duncan Glenday
11-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Did you want this as a thread, or as a (private) group, like PMs?

NP either way - jus' wondering...

Gruno
11-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Did you want this as a thread, or as a (private) group, like PMs?

NP either way - jus' wondering...

Hmmm, maybe a privte thread, to check it out more

Duncan Glenday
11-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Point is - if you want it to be private, you'll need to go to 'groups', then create a private group and invite people in.

If you want to leave it public, then a thread like this will do the job...

ForeverAutumn
11-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Hey guys, why don't we just finish off this season on the old site, since it will still be up until the end of the season (I think). I've already posted there after tonight's episode. It doesn't really matter to me, I just want to know where to post.

Klonk
11-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Last night was the first episode in a long time that I can say I really, really enjoyed.

Gruno
11-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Hey guys, why don't we just finish off this season on the old site, since it will still be up until the end of the season (I think). I've already posted there after tonight's episode. It doesn't really matter to me, I just want to know where to post.

Right. I just started it in case the other board shut down before the end of the season. Think of this thread as a safety net for the other one.;)

Duncan Glenday
11-08-2012, 10:30 PM

Starting in about a week, you won't be able to start new threads on the old board.

But existing threads and PMs will run on for several weeks - so there would be no harm in keeping the conversation going over on PEv2 until the finale.

Keith 951 ZZO
11-09-2012, 11:59 PM
I'm in ... both sites.

The_Lurker
11-10-2012, 01:33 AM
That was one hell of a tribal council this week. Best one ever, IMO.

-=RTFR666=-
11-10-2012, 01:36 AM
signing in for posterity...

Hobo Chang Ba
11-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Just in case...

Greg
11-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Did they get abducted by MILF/MNLF, yet? Aby Sayaaf are probably too lazy now to grab them, but the two Moro liberation fronts really need the publicity.