PDA

View Full Version : True Blood New Season

SteveSly
06-20-2013, 06:56 PM
If I remember right there are some True Blood fans here. Wondering what people thought of the first episode of the new season last Sunday? I thought it was very cool having Rutger Hauer show up as Worlow. I think the writers were having a little fun having him pick up a hitching Jason to introduce the character.

Steve Sly

Cynthia96
07-31-2013, 02:57 AM
Thank you for sharing!

Jerjo
07-31-2013, 02:53 PM
Well, it's not the train wreck the last couple seasons have been. As always, Jason Stackhouse gets the best lines while Sookie fucks the person she most assuredly should not. Still, needs much more Lafayette. No one else can deliver lines like "Just me, a blunt and my glue gun."

SteveSly
07-31-2013, 08:09 PM
Well, it's not the train wreck the last couple seasons have been. As always, Jason Stackhouse gets the best lines while Sookie fucks the person she most assuredly should not. Still, needs much more Lafayette. No one else can deliver lines like "Just me, a blunt and my glue gun."

I would agree that so far this season is better than last year. The show is still not on the same level as some of HBO’s best stuff, but it is fun for the most part.

Steve Sly